for Dueling the Duke

7/9/2011 c21 supersaiyanx
This is another great chapter!

I am certainly hooked on this story and cannot wait to read more!

Until next time...
7/9/2011 c21 staleesha
Well isn't this interesting? XD

Anyway, I feel bad for Olivia.

She seemed really sad and stuff.

She needs a new friend. XD

About Royce...

Oh my God, I'm blushing. =P

Please update soon!

XOXO
7/9/2011 c21 mylittlePRINCESS
AWESOME AWESOME chapter update very very soon please
7/9/2011 c21 5lukas10
realization for both parts! i think i love you!

i can't wait for the next chapter! seriously!

i think olivia will let him in. buti sure if anything happens, it will cause the duke some sort of feeling he won't be able to ignore, because the lust and thingy he said it will go away if he bedded her? new my dear duke, it won't fade away or go away... it will stay and it will drive you insane and you won't be able to be apart of her any longer because you will just want more :P

what if afterwards when the duke is walking away.. sometime.. she just muttered an i love you in the most broken voice she could ever produced and he would simple keep walking even after hearing her... gaah i should stop imagining things! seriously! it will drive me insane... update!

-M :3
7/9/2011 c21 8GermanSam
Aw, he likes her! He likes her! He really really likes her! :) I bet he's going to realize it either during or after the event foreshadowed in this chapter. I'm so excited to see the outcome of said event! Ah and Ethan was back...talking about Pricilla. They are so adorable and they are having a baby! So freaking cute! I just want to marry this story! Can I please marry it and have it forever? Please? Gah, I love this story. (As if I had never mentioned it before) I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update. Update! UPDATE!

Please...?
7/9/2011 c21 AbbeyXD
haha the duke is in denial! This story keeps getting better :D update please!
7/9/2011 c21 Genato
i think the writing is fine. although i must say, it bored me a little bit because there was little olivia/duke interactions. :)
7/6/2011 c20 amorina
omg i cant believe she did that, it was different from what i was expecting. And i completely agree with Henry, if she really loved him, she wouldn't of trapped him like that. But i'm interested to see how their marriage is going to turn out and how their relationship is going to grow from hate to love. And how's going to win over Georgina. Hope you update soon.
7/4/2011 c20 staleesha
Well, I'm quite baffled.

Enough said. =D

Anyway, I think this novel needs a broader audience.

Have you tried Wattpad?

I think it's better there, and I've recently switched out of FP.

I just come back when you've updated. =D

Anyway again,

Thank you so much for sharing.

I can't tell how good your novel is. =)

XOXO
7/4/2011 c20 1QuirkyDebutante
I AM so disgusted with OLIVIA right now . I know I like her and all but I'm kinda angry at her .

I can't believe she did that . She's kinda getting desperate .

I hope Royce will finally learn why Olivia wanted to be a Duchess and finally LIKe-like her .

Update soon .

xoxo, Jam .
7/3/2011 c20 MissPearson
Now this story is beginning to look similar to Pride and Prejudice. Only small similarities like the fact that he seems to not like her (even though in Pride and Prejudice she doesn't like him either) and that the duke and Mr. Darcy both have younger sisters named Georgiana whom they love very much. Ahh well...its mostly just Georgiana that's the similarity.

Anyway great chapter and great story!
7/3/2011 c20 mylittlePRINCESS
awesome chapter update fast please
7/2/2011 c20 jessreads24
This is a great story, great character description and fantastic writing. I just really really dislike Olivia. The fact that she's the lead character and has such an awful personality is kind of offputting. I hope she changes soon :/ But like i said, you're very gifted and i love your writing :)
7/2/2011 c20 2Clawstrike590
Hello again. I felt chills down my spine as I read. Man, I really don't like Olivia right now. I hope we get to see a Royce chapter after this one.

Great work! Keep it up!
7/1/2011 c19 GreatStory
I'm not going to be eloquent right now because i'm just so shocked. But HOLY SHIT! I cannot believe olivia did that? I'm not even done with this chapter yet but i HAD to review when i read that. WOW, all i gotta say is, it takes a great author to make a happy ending out of THAT, and i think you have it in you. Keep writing! Cheers!
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »