for Dueling the Duke

6/19/2011 c18 staleesha
LOVE this chapter!

I can't wait till you update.

XOXO
6/19/2011 c18 5lukas10
she is starting to bug me.. i mean... the duke doesn't want her... i mean he does, he can't think about anyone else but still he refuses her. so how low must she sunk before she gives up? maybe if she starting acting decent... and apologize.. maybe then... the duke will start fighting her.

maybe if she is sincere with him.. then maybe...

and i question, is she in love or obsses with him?

-M
6/18/2011 c18 5marzmez
Uh oh. I'm afraid Olivia is going to do something else foolish. She really is a brat. When do we get to see something redeaming about her?
6/18/2011 c18 8GermanSam
I think you're trying to kill me here. I mean come on! The duke better get his act together. It was a little immature for Olivia to dress the way she did and act they way she did. I wish should would have just ignored the duke's arrival in a way and stuck with that other guy that kind of liked her. Then maybe she would have struck a nerve in the duke. Regardless of what I wish, I can't wait to see what she plans to do now. Apparently it's going to be very very soon! I'm excited to see if it works or not. I really want to know what the duke is thinking too. Does he still like her and just not want to admit it like old times? That's what I'm guessing.

God this story is like my drug. I want Olivia and the duke to get together (finally) but then I don't because then the story would end. I definitely don't want that. So, how many chapters are you planning to have with this story? I must know!

Update super soon pretty please!
6/18/2011 c18 3happyflowers0729
No offense but sometimes Oliva gets on my nerves. But she does all she can to get what she wants, and I like people like that.
6/18/2011 c18 smrae
Great update I love your story! I felt so bad for Olivia. She just wants the Duke to love her and nothing seems to be going right. I can't wait for the next update I hope it's soon. :)
6/18/2011 c18 1rage of aquarius
Oh, Olivia, I don't trust your methods at all. So excited for the house party chapters, but I know I'll want to cringe and cover my eyes, before it's all over. Can't wait for more!
6/18/2011 c18 2whitecrayons
HOLY CRAP ahahahaha okay it's probably mean for me to say that the first thing i wanted to do after this chapter was slap Olivia silly for being such a spoiled little... thing. -_- i'm not sure if you meant to make her so unlovable (she's really likeable at times - but for this one... she's acting a little too much like the people i know at school that i can't exactly stand it), but... well. xD

don't get me wrong - i do love your story! your writing = kinda rather awesome. (it's also a plus that you update pretty much regularly). but yep. (:

fena
6/13/2011 c17 staleesha
Oh. My. God.

I can't believe you ended with a cliffhanger.

=O

Anyway, that was such a good chapter. =)

I'm psyched for the next to come. =D

Oh, and since I'm here, will you tell me how old they are?

I know you've mentioned it, but it's kinda hard to click through chapters.

If you don't mind...

=D

XOXO
6/12/2011 c16 staleesha
Interesting chapter. XD

BTW, I really love this novel.

I think it deserved to be published. =)
6/12/2011 c17 3happyflowers0729
AWWWW, I've missed this story so much I haven't read it in about two months. I've been so busy and tierd with school, chorse and my own storys, it's given me no time at all to read (not even normal books) I love this story and this chapter. I think Emma and Henry getting married was so cute. And when Royce kissed her I was so exited, I thought he would accept that he loved her, but really love is never that easy. And you always seem to like making things hard with love (not that that's a bad thing at all, I do it too in my stories it makes things intersting) I got so mad when Marianne betrayed her, it even got me a bit sad. And when Oliva kissed Ethan I got mad at Oliva for sure. Then Royce was so heartbroken and then his mother died, I felt like crying. It was a very emotional chapter. But, now after a whole year of not seeing him, finally finding him in such a romatic and unexpected way it's fantastic, fasinating, and amazing. This is by far the greatest story I have read in FictionPress. I knew it was going to be as good as The Debutante, but I think it maybe even better. I am so happy that you've been continueing the story and not giving up. I can't wait for the next chapter. You can count on my reviews for the rest of the story.:):):)
6/12/2011 c17 supersaiyanx
Another great chapter - of which I hope to read more of soon!

Until next time...
6/12/2011 c17 horse4ever
write more please :D
6/12/2011 c17 3Lisaflowers
love this story!

I love historical romances. :)

I have a soft spot for them.

suzanne enoch is my absolute favorite!

L

x
6/11/2011 c17 4aryagal
holy shit... I KNEW IT. i knew that empty seat was for him!

omg i love those two 3 they're the best.

although that other guy who emma thought she fancied sounds quite hot too. ;D

update soon!