for Dueling the Duke

9/20/2011 c31 8DorkExpress
THATS IT!

XOXO
9/20/2011 c31 mylittlePRINCESS
awesome! can wait for you'r update.
9/17/2011 c31 4Garneau
Hi

Brilliantly written chapter. I like the gradual sequence of events, I think they work really well in conveyin how desperate Royce is and how upset Olivia is as well.

Henry was annoying though. I just wanted to knock him out and let Royce talk to Olivia, but his presence definitely worked.

I can't believe there is only one chapter left! I can't wait to read it. I hope you get your 300 reviews plus many more, as this story is sooooo good!

Until next time,

Garneau.
9/17/2011 c31 sacrificed heart
...wait so theres only one chapter left? Is there an epilogue! :O
9/17/2011 c31 1Susan Holt
Aaaaarggghhhhh!

This is so good! LOL

They're both so stubborn! I want her to opent he door and run to him, knock him down and kiss him till he screams for mercy! Hahaha Not very lady like, I know... highly effective though!

I can't wait for the last chapter! I don't really want it to end! :)
9/17/2011 c31 laurbees
wow, this was amazing! i must say, both olivia and the duke have come a long way, olivia especially. i really liked the part when she reflected on her own skills etc, though i have to admit my favourite scene was the cliffhanger.

can't wait for the next chapter! :)
9/17/2011 c31 8GermanSam
Why does Olivia have to be so stubborn? I wish they would just kiss and make up. Sigh...I can't wait for the final chapter. Olivia better go back to him and they better have tons of beautiful babies together. I want them to live happily ever after together not semi-content with life apart! They need to be together! Please have Olivia go back and them make out then everything will be okay! I know you said next week is the last chapter (and this depresses me so very much) but do we not get an epilogue? I want to know what happens! Please please please update soon though I know you will make us all excruiatingly wait for the last chapter. Sigh...suddenly the next weekend can't get here fast enough!
9/17/2011 c31 Dancing In A Flowerfield
WHAT!*screams out random gibberish*

Come on Olivia! He loves you! He knows your allergic to flowers now, too! You need to forgive him right now even if what he did was wrong or at least you know the next chapter, which I sorta need right now. I can't believe its the second to last chapter already too. Only about 27 more reviews and you're at 300! And I just realized that this is probably one of the most disjointed reviews I've ever left.

Sorry!

Lily S.
9/17/2011 c31 1OneChance
Absolutely breathtaking. I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/17/2011 c31 1Maeflower14
Hmm I can't imagine where you will take this story from here in one chapter. I mean Olivia is stubborn as hell I wouldn't be surprised if it took half the next chapter for her to realize her true feelings. I feel so bad for Royce he keeps waiting for her and now his mind is probably thinking that he has lost her forever and oh gosh I don't want this to end next Saturday it is going to be depressing...
9/17/2011 c31 4White Alchemist
Oh, Royce, don't leave her! :))) Now, it's your turn to get him back, Olivia. :D
9/17/2011 c30 staleesha
Awesome chapter. :D

I'm so happy for Georgiana! :)

Royce is getting better at this now. :P

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
9/17/2011 c29 staleesha
Royce is being such a brat. -_-

Anyway, good chapter.

Sorry, I just read it today. :P

School just started. -_-
9/16/2011 c30 Narissara
Have to say I didn't like Olivia for a LONG LONG LONG time, but she is developing nicely. I love that you have your characters change and they just don't stay the same throughout the whole story.
9/15/2011 c30 tenkoi
Amazing story, but huge cliffy! D:
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »