for LettersNeverSent

4/20/2011 c1 16non.graceful
It's good to vent out like this. It releases all negative emotions and it's good for girls :) unlike guys we answer with words instead of fists when we're upset, hurt or angry.

Replacing things are good :)

Continue Writting it will help you cope with all your emotions this year and keep you from falling apart :)
4/8/2011 c1 1Eiya Weathes
I love everything about this. It's sarcastic, it has edge. I love your narration. It's quite distinct.

Well-written.

- Amethyst Penn

PS: I'd like to invite you over to the "Mission to Save FictionPress" forum. ( Remove the spaces: http: / w w w . fictionpress . com/forum/Mission_to_Save_FictionPress/5253/ ) It's a new forum where you can get more reviews, more readers and even a couple of tips and writing advice that would definitely help you become a better writer! ;) Oh and please mention that you heard of the forum from me, Amethyst Penn.
3/6/2011 c1 PJ Draft
This actually a very intersting concept. :) If I wrote one of these and someone found them I might be arrested. Anyways, I would love to read more of this soon. People always hide inner thoughts from others, and with writing it is easy to put them on paper. You could totally write a fiction on this idea as well. Like the MC writes a whole bunch of letters and they somehow fall into bad hands. Then the MC has to cope with the results... Just me spouting ideas. :) This is awesome. Update soon please. -PJ