for Friends

12/16/2012 c1 Liam Payne16
this is amazing
12/3/2012 c1 9yukiteddy
so beautiful even though friends like these kinds have gone extinct nowadays so my motto is if you can't find friends like these be the type u wanted your friends to be :)
11/23/2011 c1 Stranger Person
this definitely describes me and my best friend.. he's a great guy.. someone i can always go to, but sometimes i do feel like a kid.. here he has all these problems of his own..and i'm just here bugging him with mine.. i like the peom though, it's very good :) having a true friend like him, i understand :D
10/15/2011 c2 Nightosphere
'Friends who Use' perfectly describes the first person I met and became "friends" with when I moved to a new school in the middle of the school year. I have new friends now, true friends, but I just don't have the heart (or the guts...) To tell her I don't want to be friends with her anymore. Great poems. :)
10/14/2011 c1 7Joyi CongZhi
That was great! I liked how you put ideas and jobbed all your thoughts into the story or poem! Just if that's true of what you did. Still, great job :)
3/8/2011 c3 lymli
that's sweet poems, but it's so hard to get real friends in real life.
3/7/2011 c2 Miya Mitsuki
I can't beleive it, this one totally describe my feelings. but I just can't let go of her. She's my best freind ever, even if she probebly doesn't share my feelings. but I can't let go of her.