for Put It in Drive

7/11/2016 c1 serwaverider
I love it, it's great, of course. A fantastic one-shot.
9/5/2015 c1 I LAVET
hello, hi, salutations. Too lazy to log in.
I LOVE THISSSS
Also, in the middle of reading Just Because :D Stellar work, I must say.
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
This is an awesome story, and I loved it :-)
9/6/2013 c1 8DawnSister
I love finding little gems like this. I know you wrote this a while ago and I hope you still get your review alerts because I had to stop and review it.

This has everything: a beginning; a middle; an end and a great main character whose voice really shines through. I could just imagine him speaking, it was all so naturally and beautifully written. You say it is rough but I didn't get that impression at all.

The fact that they ended up together wasn't really a surprise since that is what we expect when we read any romance short story. There is never going to be a long journey. The fact that Jasper was throwing the parties to get Riley's attention was a bit of a surprise.

You add humour into the mix too with the description of Riley's outburst when he is sick and even told from his point of view you still managed to get across the entire picture of awkwardness without going into too much detail.

The whole thing was far from rough, it was very neat and concise and I enjoyed reading it very much.

DS
6/1/2013 c1 1incrediblectopus
This is fantastic! I was smiling, like, the whole time I was reading this. Yay!
1/26/2013 c1 Guest
11/16/2012 c1 Guest
You are a fantastic writer...short but very, very sweet!
7/10/2012 c1 azuresea00
lol, that was funny xD
6/30/2012 c1 2heyitsstupidme
I would have liked to read about their first date, but what I read was very good, I liked it a lot.
5/20/2012 c1 my infectious smile
Very cute story! I'm glad things turned out well for them!
3/18/2012 c1 4Ibbit
Talk about 'the girl next door'. Or in this case, 'the sexy edible guy next door'. They always kept talking about how delicious the other's skin was. I was waiting for one to go canibal. With the parties, though, I saw it as dubsteppy music blared out of Jasper's house, then you said it was classy and my mind kinda.. boom. I like how Riley just took over Jasper's social life. Good one-shot, and I found no error or anything that needed to be criticed. The beginning was a little confusing, but I got it in the end. Anyways.

Luck with life and writings and all that lovely stuff.

~ibbit
10/25/2011 c1 17mousegirl05
You are so talented with the short-stories. Hell. What am I saying? You're good at everything you write. This one was no exception. Cheers!
9/25/2011 c1 infinite silence
i liked it!
8/10/2011 c1 anon
I loved this! The only thing is- it left me wanting a snippet from Jaspers POV :] Just because I like the characters and story and it's so cute that Jasper was so desperate for Riley's attention.
7/31/2011 c1 6AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist