for Kyle and Orville

10/28/2014 c47 Extra Large Cows
This review comes two years too late.

I loved the fic while it lasted. It's particularly difficult to do slice-of-life correctly. I love the way Kyle and Orville point out the absurdity of everyday events, the stuff that happens to all of us.

I felt the ending was a bit abrupt, though, but I understand the need to end a series and respect your decision. The spin-off fics more than make up for abruptness.

Hope you keep writing! Cheers and kudos.
6/20/2013 c2 lu40953
So true yo! :) you just seriously. made my day.
5/12/2013 c20 2awaitingthedawn
You don't have to throw it all out. You can just scrape the mold off and toast it. I love this story!
10/4/2012 c47 1Exsomnis
An utter pity that it's complete. I loved every minute of it.
8/11/2012 c47 xMunchy
ARGH! I AM SO ANGRY! This story is great, it really is, and I had fun reading about the peculiarities of Kyle and Orville, but I SO wish that someone, preferably both Kyle and Orville, beat Elliot to a pulp. Hate him. I don't care that he's pitiful; I bet murderers and serial killers all have had bad pasts, too, but no one's forgiving *them*! Kyle is too nice. The way Elliot treated Orville... UGH! And I bet the misspelling of Orville's name on the envelope was intentional, too. Or-VILE. Jerk. I don't necessarily want him *dead*, but beaten sounds great! I guess I'm just mean like that?

I've read all your italicized notes at the top! I guess the Thank You Day was the perfect way to end a story, aye? ;) By the way, where DO you find these holidays? I would like to have a calendar like that, too!

Sorry if you were slightly offended at my bashing of Elliot. I love everyone else, though. And I really didn't know that warts had roots! Well, I guess I didn't know anything about warts, since I thought that they were something like pimples. I guess that they're more of a parasite variety?

Sorry, again! -Munchy
6/7/2012 c25 Huhuchocolate
You, materialistic and boring? Clearly, the author of the book doesn't know what he/ she is talking about. 'Kyle and Orville' is an awesome masterpiece, and even your author's notes make an interesting read. I also doubt your family is anything the book predicts.
6/7/2012 c9 62YFIQ
I know, making bed is actually unnecessary unless you're a neat freak.

Only time it's necessary is when the blanket, mattress cover, pillow case, etc. are being washed.
1/19/2012 c47 PowerOfTheHand
Ah i can't believe this is the last chapter! Nooooooooooooo
1/19/2012 c46 PowerOfTheHand
Uh oh. Orville plans to DO something. That involves kidnapping
1/19/2012 c45 PowerOfTheHand
Aww Orville...
1/19/2012 c42 PowerOfTheHand
Poor Lukas is sad :'(
1/19/2012 c41 PowerOfTheHand
At first I was kind of sad Kyle's best friend and Orville not liking eachother. Now I find this relationship interesting. I hope they become friends later on :)
1/19/2012 c37 PowerOfTheHand
Wow. Eliot is jealous. And a meanie.
1/19/2012 c34 PowerOfTheHand
LeULZ
1/19/2012 c33 PowerOfTheHand
Someone should spike spike his meals so he would be more hyper. That would be hilarious to see his personality when he is more awake. But only temporarily so it wont ruin his genius character...
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »