for Boomerang

3/29/2011 c7 7hanna-banana14
I loved this chapter. Again very descriptive.

There were very little spelling errors. But in all it was very well written. This story is coming along wonderfully and I can't wait for the seventh chapter. :)

xoxo Hanna-banana
3/25/2011 c3 hanna-banana14
I loved the way you described your parents and your home. :)
3/20/2011 c6 hanna-banana14
I LOVE this chapter. I thought you did an amazing job putting so much detail into your story. I feel like I'm standing right next to the characters.

I love the names you chose. And you're writing atyle is so interesting. You get me hooked into the sotry so fast. I loved the way you described Alison. I feel like I know her.

Can't wait for the 7th chapter. :)

I see myself reading this book when it's completely finished and published. :)
3/17/2011 c5 1swamp13
what happened?
3/16/2011 c2 2Wiseau Films
OH HI

Apologies-it was rude of me not to say oh bye in my last review.

OH BYE
3/16/2011 c1 Wiseau Films
OH HI

*throws boomerang*

*catches boomerang*
3/15/2011 c1 7hanna-banana14
I love this story. :)

I loved the way you put so much detail into it. The author's note was great. And I can't wait to read the next chapter! ♥
3/14/2011 c4 yourlovex3
I love it(:
3/12/2011 c3 4k.mogami
Good story so far. I loved your little mini summary of it, that's what actually got me to read the story. It's really intriguing with all the unanswered questions that keep coming up that I'm sure will be answered with the upcoming chapters. Update soon!
3/10/2011 c1 5thefaultinourpatronus
Compelling start, definitely. The dialogue is realistic and flows well throughout. Although I found it hard to sympathize with the protagonist because this prologue was so short, I think we'll be able to as this story develops. Looking forward to reading more in the future! (:

x mandy
3/6/2011 c1 1swamp13
lovee this! ((:
3/6/2011 c1 7toMORROWacshuly
i really like this. the authors note part saying what the story is about is exactly what i wish i did and having the courage to just...do. thank you for writing this. i cant wait till the next chapter.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3