for When in Rome

5/9/2011 c14 3missmarymacintosh
Im intrigued to read more, its such a wonderful story! Its fantastic! And the ending was such a cliffhanger, your evil! hahah, now Im just counting down to the next update! Im so grateful for you sharing your wonderful writing, good job!
5/8/2011 c14 Arabea
Eliminating the language barrier helped, but man, do they still have communication issues! It's to be expected, though. They're from completely different cultures, different time periods even, for chrissake. And I don't know why, but I thought that bit about making love in the grass and pointing out the pictures the shadows made on each other's skin was completely adorable. Whimsical, even. Maybe I'm just saying this because I just watched Tangled. I dunno. lol. =) Great chapter though, as always.
5/8/2011 c14 sappyromancelvr
Well, it seems like it's only getting more and more complicated, lol.
5/8/2011 c14 September Stone
Man I really dont like tht evil duo, I jst kno its all gonna hit the fan pretty soon. I hope tht Kate and Crispin can make it through. Cant wait for the next update, so please keep up the great work! :)
5/8/2011 c1 Our Lady Silence
I read your blurb about yourself.

If you want stories about shape-shifting dragons, read Tygati's stories. She's on fictionpress. She's done a mini-series of one-shots on them. Though I don't know much about "the women who love them", Tygati's romances are yaoi, but then again, does gender matter when it comes to love?

Hope you take my suggestion. Have fun reading.
5/7/2011 c13 8AbominableToast
Most amazing Roman fiction I've ever read.

Please continue. :D
5/2/2011 c13 4AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick
i love the whole language barrier being broken its just i cant wait for a bit of much needed romance in the story ;) keep writing
5/2/2011 c13 3no-ones-puppet
I'm glad my review made you laugh. I hope it wasn't because it was it sounded stupid. Lol. I loved this chapter though! Too bad Aphrodite didn't stick around to explain things... Of course if she did there'd be no more story! Lol. As to Kate suddenly knowing Latin, I think it's fine. I mean... It was a major issue in the earlier chapters, and it would've been next to impossible for the story to continue as it had been with that still an issue. So yeah, it was sudden, but it was believable and fit into the plot well in my opinion. :) other than that... I'm excited to see how Kate and Crispinus react with each other now that they can both speak Latin. I mean, I'm hoping for some witty innuendos between the two of them... But I'm a sucker for some good banter. Lol. Hope finals and your cold don't kill you! Lol. I'm praying I make it through mine too... Thank god I only have another week to go!
5/2/2011 c13 featuredsince93
I am IN LOVE with this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I love the plot line and the characters and just everything, you've even I think have a solid foundation (with the latin and the mythology) going on that a lot of writers on fictionpress don't really pay attention to. Your story shows how much effort you put in and it really is a mark of a true author! Keep up with the good work and I hope you recover fully from your cold!
5/1/2011 c13 16non.graceful
Yeah I love it
5/1/2011 c13 1PeterMoore
she can finally speak latin!:) i thought you did an awesome job creating chemistry and actually having a good storyline between two characters who couldn't talk to each other, but i've been waiting for them to finally be able to converse together. thanks for the update and i cannot wait for the next one
5/1/2011 c13 1Vivi-Annie
So yeah, I really like the fact that you made the story original by having the language barrier, and it kinda sucks that it's gone. At the same time however I see a lot more developing between Crispin and Kate so I can't complain. Great writing, and keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Vivi-Annie @}-
5/1/2011 c13 Hittichowa
Omg awesome chapter! I understand where your coming from with the language barrier thing, personally, yes it is bittersweet now the Kate can understand him, but maybe because of Aphrodities' impending depression perhaps the language gift could lessen overtime and Kate could completely loose it when her and Crispin really need it? Just a thought. But keep up the awesome work! :D
5/1/2011 c13 redambrosia
Finally! Language barrier broken!
5/1/2011 c13 gabbyz08
I have to say that i'm really enjoying this story, I'm always looking to see if you updated it. I'm glad your down with all your finals..I have one more to go before I'm free for the summer! As far as the whole language barrier thing goes I'm glad they understand each other now. I don't feel like your push their relationship too quickly because it, it just feels like the relationship is growing and changing! I can't wait for the next update..Keep up the amazing work!
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »