for When in Rome

4/1/2011 c9 swimcrazy1793
You need to give her the power to speak Latin or something! I can't stand how they can't talk to each other! It makes me so upset that they can't express themselves! But this story is amazing so update soon!
4/1/2011 c9 3LivesTooShort52
Really good. I love love love it!
4/1/2011 c9 CRaminN
You've done such a good job of keeping us on our toes! It feels as though you have a clear direction of where your story is going, but you twist your story in such a way that the reader can't help but be strung along like poor Crispin is with Kate (unintentionally too!).

I must admit, I'm dying to know when Kate will learn Latin- the communication barrier seems to be one of the next few things you're tackling, so I'm rather excited for the next few chapters.

The flow of your story, and the actual research you've put into it make this story very enjoyable to read! Thank you for posting it.
3/31/2011 c9 1PeterMoore
crispin better not leave kate! i will be so mad... haha ;) so aphrodite is returning. that should be interesting. thanks for the update
3/31/2011 c9 Nomore1234
xD i loved the part where kate flicked off that woman, and i just read yer lil clip for next chapter and i can't wait to see what Kate does to her, and Crispinus's reaction to it all xD
3/31/2011 c9 CoryD
breaking chapters up and leaving cliff hangers is only "OK" if you update quickly, soon and regularly
3/31/2011 c9 Arabea
Well, if Kate is running into Aphrodite, the least she can do is ask her for the ability to speak Latin. Because we all know that Aphrodite will not send her back home. She is stubborn and doesn't think anything through. I mean, come on! She's the one who dragged Kate to ancient Rome in the first place, without thinking to let her have a common language to communicate with. Not the brightest crayon in the box. Hahaha. In other news - I loved when Kate flipped off Valencia. Very nice. Bo for short chapters! But I totally understand. I await the next one with bated breath. On that totally creepy note, I bid you adieu. =)
3/31/2011 c8 1why-so-serious-7777
Please write more I absolutly love this story
3/29/2011 c8 BlueMoonlily
i think you're doing a good job making everything clear :) i understand it at least lol i hope this party goes well and it isnt just a way for cato to get crispinus back into service...and i hope the language barrier becomes less soon because it frustrates me like it frustrates them lol stupid latin . gr :P
3/28/2011 c8 4in your head
Hi!

I was just wondering how come for the God's, you are using their Greek names? Wouldn't it be more apt if you used their Roman Names, despite them being based on the former? Just curious. :)

Good job with the story. Keep it up!
3/28/2011 c8 6Bokonon
Ah, Crispin is so cute! Teaching Kate Latin, brushing her hair, defending her...I'm liking it. :)

I can't believe how much I'm learning about life for the ancient Romans! The research you do must be pretty time consuming, right? Even so, it's well worth it from my point of view. It gives the story much more substance. I've actually brought up some of the stuff you write about to my friends (the toilets, bath house, gladiators in ancient Rome...) because I find it so fascinating!

(I haven't taken any writing classes, but I'd love to one day! I'm just an avid reader. I've always got a book with me, or I'm reading something on ficionpress haha.)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/28/2011 c8 1PeterMoore
i got the gist of the love/hate of the gladiator from your writing but i still appreciated your history lesson. thanks for the update!
3/28/2011 c8 6Blonde.Ambitions
You write so well...I love this story so so so so so much :) please update soon :)
3/27/2011 c8 September Stone
Aw this was a nice little chapter. Although I already hate tht Valencia skank, I just kno tht her and Cato are gonna cause some havoc further up the line. Can't wait for the next update - keep up the great work! :)
3/27/2011 c8 RomanceObsessed
cant wait till the party! wonder what will happen...
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »