for When in Rome

3/27/2011 c8 sunshinegirl206
This is such a beautiful story! I cannot wait to read more!
3/27/2011 c8 1MiseryLovedHer
This is so beautiful- the originality of the plot is so refreshing and so is the whole weaving of the roman ages, the depth of the characters.. Im completely hooked!
3/27/2011 c8 1The Page Lady
I am in love with this story! It's so original and your writing is beautifully fluent. I think your level of relationship development between Crispin and Kate is fantastic and perfectly paced. I am thoroughly excited for the party scene! A very much deserved well done! Keep it up. I might even give a shout out to you on my book review blog, if that's okay?
3/27/2011 c8 Arabea
See...the only way to settle all of these problems is for Crispinus to go to the future with Kate. He's got Cato's men after him, and now all his past hook-ups want to kill Katelyn. It would be for the best. =) I love how you lead everybody on. There's a party next chapter...ha! Not! lol. I'm not mad. ;)
3/27/2011 c8 Nomore1234
The chapter was freakin' awesome, and sweet xD I have a feelin' that psycho lady is gonna be trouble later in the future. I am excited about the party because there be know tellin' of what will happen with Kate involve.xD
3/27/2011 c8 TeeReeses24
DUDE. Can your last sentences GET any better? Not only are your posts so amazingly long, but how you always end the chapter.. *swoon* fantasticomundo. seriously. stop being a marvelous author (no, really, continue on, but you see, my jealousy of your superb writing gets to me)

Btw, you have an extraordinary amount of knowledge of the roman times and what not. ei, everyone loves accurate information thrown into fiction stories. LOVE!

I hope your head keeps growing ;D

xoxo
3/26/2011 c7 TeeReeses24
Haha ;D Oh, you're oh-so welcome. Glad I could make an amazing writer like you laugh!

Did I ever tell you that I friggin' ELL-OH-VEE-E love your story? ... Oops, I put love twice.. my bad :]

I'm ranting D:

Digress, digress, digress..

Oh hey, your writing style (and plot and such) is unique. Keep it up! whe~!

xoxo
3/26/2011 c7 September Stone
This upcomming party is gonna be interesting. I love this story and cannot wait for the next update! Please keep up the great work! :)
3/24/2011 c7 2Sparky328
Awesome! :D
3/24/2011 c7 BlueMoonlily
oh thats a cool turn of events :3 *is excited for the next chapter* can't wait!
3/24/2011 c7 1Freelance Hannah
I never read stories that aren't finished simply because I hate waiting. I had to make an exception with yours because I just had to read it!

I found the POV changes a bit awkward at first (I think it was because I started reading your story at 2 in the morning.) But I quickly grew into it (when I read it at a more reasonable time).

Keep writing! A lot of people love your work (this bitch included ;D)
3/23/2011 c7 Nomore1234
I loved the chapter, it was heartwarmin' to see him devote himself to a stanger when people back than only cared for themselves.
3/22/2011 c7 1PeterMoore
you sorta kind can't tell me? meanie:( jk...

thank you very much for the update. i like that crispin likes to provide for kate
3/22/2011 c6 1Eshne
Hi!
I noticed your plea for help regarding Latin- I can help!
I study this language at school, and I'm rather good at it.
If there's anything you need translated (that is, if you haven't already gotten help) just ask!
BTW excellent chapter- the romance is coming!
-Eshne
3/22/2011 c7 Arabea
Party? That'll certainly be interesting. Crispinus is going to have to like, chain Kate to him or something so she doesn't wander off and get herself into even MORE trouble. And he's right that she's got to learn Latin, otherwise she's gonna be so lost. All the time. Learning it doesn't have to be surrender. It just has to be part of surviving in a different place till she can find her way home. Oh - and Crispinus getting his fingers stuck in his hair? That was fantastic. I totally laughed. But it was a sympathy laugh, because I may or may not have done that before...*cough*

The name of my story is Now I Will Show You How to Kiss a Frog. It's a spin on the Frog Prince. I totally wrote this before Disney came out with The Princess and the Frog, for the record. I was so pissed when that happened. I was like, 'You stole my idea!...mostly!' Hahaha =D If you ever do get around to reading it, that would be awesome. =) But don't think I'll update often. I probably do like, three times a year. Yeah, I suck. Hahaha
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »