for When in Rome

3/15/2011 c5 2Annaface
I really like how you manage the language barrier. Plus the fact that you actually make it an issue instead of just having her magically(or godly) know latin. It's fun :p

I look forward to more!
3/14/2011 c5 2Believe-In-Faeries
Yaay for your reply =] too cute.

this chapter was awesome! so no worries for the fiction ghosts. Actually they may be enjoying the story too. I like how you've been writing crispnus and kate. Can't wait to see how you get them to communicate cause two different languages cannot be easy! update soon so that i can send you review cookies ^_^
3/14/2011 c5 Arabea
Ah. Miscommunication. Gotta love it! =D I figured Crispinus would be the one to save Kate. And at least Kate knows a couple of words in Latin - I'd be completely lost. I don't know ANY. D= Can't wait for the next chapter! =)
3/14/2011 c5 2Sparky328
Three words: I love it!
3/14/2011 c5 RomanceObsessed
i really like this story so far. you wrote this story very well and it makes me wish that after this story you will write a prequel about how hades and Persephone got together.
3/14/2011 c1 1IridescentSoul
Hi! I didn't log into fictionpress for a long time but I just had to after reading this chapter because I wanted to tell you how much I'm looking forward to reading your story! Please keep up the good work(:
3/12/2011 c4 4L. Valdez
This is a great story! Can't wait for your next update. Although, I must say, the gladiator's name always sounds like crispiness to me haha.
3/11/2011 c3 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm lovin the story so far.

You know used the Greek God Names instead of the Romans, which is wierd since they are in Rome.
3/10/2011 c3 RukiaKuchiki666
This is good, the whole gods part is very entertaining, keep up the good work!
3/10/2011 c1 ForeverMyOwn
This is a great story so far! I am always slightly disappointed with the mythology offerings this site has so I very happy to have stumbled upon this story. Just wondering if this is a prewritten story or if you are writing it as you go so I can get a feel for how fast you will be updating. Again, great job!
3/10/2011 c4 2Believe-In-Faeries
I'm really liking where this is going i feel like it can be an amazing story. I like your style of writing also. It's interesting to see both points of view. On another note, i assure you even if i don't review religiously you will not be writing to the internet ghosts =]
3/10/2011 c4 Arabea
Oh man, that was so cool how that played out. Honestly, I think I'd be able to deal if I was just dropped in a foreign country in this time period SOMEHOW. But to be dropped in the middle of ancient Rome? Yeah, I'd be so effing lost. SO lost. I feel bad for Kate. Seriously.
3/10/2011 c3 Jasminedesi16
I really love this story. It's very orginal. I can't wait to read more. :)
3/9/2011 c3 Dragonwryn
Wow this is an awesome story I love mythology and the whole Hades and Persephone thing makes me smile. I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the good work
3/8/2011 c3 withaflutterofwings
Really refreshing story, an idea i have never really seen. Really well written too, please continue soon!
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »