for Zero Sum

This is a great poem...28 reviews, well 29 now is very impressive too.ANNA
4/11/2003 c1 3mori no rin
Same here! I write poetry when I'm sad too...GREAT JOB! ^_^
3/3/2003 c1 4Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Intriguing. I'm still trying to figure out the meaning myself. It calls for a good deal of thinking. The simple words challenge me. kind of a paradox, somewhat. Good work, and thanks for reading my poem collection ^-^.
12/11/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Very sad, very nice poem. Keep on writing.~CT
11/9/2002 c1 31Rizka
i really enjoyed this...great writing

~me
11/8/2002 c1 12Dawn I. Cambridge
So sad... so depressing... really great!
6/12/2002 c1 34Sparkles-Chan
You know I love your poetry.
4/28/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
This is very, VERY good. I feel like that, I wonder these things, I ask the same questions-constantly. The last stanza is powerful in only a few words, like the sealing of doom or something. I'm not really sure, but this poem is excellent, and I think all but the happiest of people can relate to that horrible feeling. Simply spectacular. ~MJ
4/24/2002 c1 jewls13
I have no words...other then, I understand. Better then I want to
4/23/2002 c1 1alex4
Dark.

like it, alex
4/23/2002 c1 21Dryad
wow that was really good! i really liked it
4/8/2002 c1 3Zoe2
You have a great talent and flare for writing poetry - Nice job!
3/30/2002 c1 Anukis
I like this one. Esp. the last stanza. Very good. I like ur poetry, you should write more...even when your not mad.
3/23/2002 c1 K. H. T
wow..this is good... really good...oh! before i forget, i have chapter 8 up...
2/18/2002 c1 7Angelgirlie805
Hey I just wanted to thank you for reviewing my story and give a review of my own on something you wrote. I really like this and I love the way you put it all together I can't write poetry even when I am mad. Anyway I also wanted to ask if you could e mail me and let me know about the Enchanted Forest chronicles and stuff if you don't mind. My e mail is thanks.
29 Page 1 2 Next »