for Gossip, Set, and Match

9/22/2012 c18 Bubbly Girl
Why thank you! I always knew that I am rockin'! :) Haha jk. :P I am just super excited for the auction! Everything is starting to fall into place! :)
9/22/2012 c18 Faelen
I get so excited when there is a new chapter up! It's always a treat to see how well-written this story is.
9/22/2012 c18 12mirame-99
"...you're \ probably..." i think there should be no backward slash (is that what you call it)?
anyway! i am so excited for the auction! it would be pretty interesting and yeah, exciting. ;)
9/14/2012 c17 mirame-99
this getting more and more interesting! you also have a great cover! where'd you make it? photoshop? :)
9/13/2012 c17 pisces113
I love your story. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in an entire day. I love mackie, she is so funny and totally awesome. Great job so far I really enjoyed reading this story.
9/9/2012 c17 Guest
I bet it's Reese.

It probably isn't. I mean, I want it to be Reese.

But then again, Zach's been chasing after her. Before he asked her out, she was like, Oh! I have to go. Bye!

Thus leaving him a bit dejected so afterschool, T.F Catcher sends her this message that he's giving up.

It might be him.

Buuuuuut, I WANT IT TO BE REESE. REESE CLAIM THE ALMIGHTY FAIRY GOSSIPMONGER. MAKE HER YOURS. BHAHAHAHAHA! :D
9/8/2012 c17 Bubbly Girl
I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
9/8/2012 c17 fariswheel
Love it! I don't really think T. F. Catcher is Ashley, I think it's a certain friend of Mackie's ;)
9/1/2012 c16 Bubbly Girl
I'm super glad that you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
8/28/2012 c1 4ellision
first I want to say that I'm leaving this review from my phone on my break at work. so if there are silly typos, it's probably the t9 function.

the summary of this story originally caught my eye because of another story that was posted on this site a few years ago called The Matchmaker. it was a great read and I was curious to see if there is a resemblance. so far, there is not. which is good.

so far, I think the story has potential. you have potential as a writer. this chapter is clean of typos, a plus, buttface could be a bit cleaner in regard to content. sometimes you have little inserts that aren't necessary to the story-such as the bit about the birds not being called the fire birds anymore-that also don't particularly work to characterize your speaker. therefore, it can be cut. there are some other sentence level grammar semantics that I will tackle with examples in my following reviews bbecause my phone doesn't let me scroll up. none of them are too difficult to fix.

as for the story, I am intrigued. I'm glad I have 15 mote chapters to go because I want to get to know Mackie. I don't feel like I know her yet-I feel like I know her alter ego. that's not who I want to know at the end, you know?

one huge thing I had some problems with is keeping all the characters straight, especially the boys. were you to edit this first chapter, I suggest introducing them in slower terms.

cheers!
ellie
8/26/2012 c16 1Sparrowdaugther
Really interesting. I've missed reading this story. Awesome work and exciting things to read. Keep writing.
Loyal reader,
Sparrowdaughter
8/25/2012 c16 12mirame-99
finally, you've updated! this was great :)
8/25/2012 c16 fariswheel
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter, and what Reese has to say. And, of course, I'm still wondering who T. F. Catcher is, but my guess is Reese.
8/25/2012 c16 foreveryounggg
ahh im so glad you updated! can't wait for more :) i also really hope that mackie and reese get together.. although mackie seems to have a lot of options and i wouldnt really be let down by any of them!
8/25/2012 c16 1ravenhowards