for The Sidhe's Librarian

10/20/2012 c5 6CelticX
You've got a great story going here. I love the pacing. More please?
10/3/2012 c4 2CaBlasch87
Wow, just found your sotry, and I couldn't stop reading. Its addictive. Good job!
9/25/2012 c4 Princess Mariana
You finally updated! And this chapter is longer! I can't wait to see what is going to happen! Just wondering, but are Daniel and Pat going to be a couple or is something else going to happen? Please update soon! :)
9/25/2012 c4 sw33tdaisie
I hope you update sooner this time, I think story is going to be interesting...though my advice for your not knowing where it is going is to not worry about it and write page by page, eventually you will come to a point where you realize that 'oh I wanna go this way' and you can at that point go back and cut out the excess. I know personally I have trouble writing the main story but the second I know I want to start ending it words just spill out and I cant stop writing. As long as you have some interest it is completely doable - and upside you have no deadline unless you set one up as a personal goal :) Anyway I love your writing style and can't wait to see what will happen next. I'm personally waiting to see Patrick convince and console her about the new job and how he will always be there - he seems like someone who would just pop up around her without notice...would make for some very interesting situations...oh and her interactions with Raven - though if Patrick wants to try matchmaking, won't her being human lead to future issues...or are there ways around that? Really, you can go so many ways with this story, especially with the new character introductions and this hint of a 'chosen one'...anyway I hope you find some interest and have lots of fun writing this story and developing your characters...can't wait for the next chapter.
8/30/2012 c3 Princess Mariana
This has great potential! I love her reactions. :) I just wish the chapters were a bit longer...Please update!
7/15/2011 c1 demee
UPDATE! this looks so good so far! and there aren't many good sidhe stories out there :(.
3/19/2011 c1 neverliveindoubt
I really enjoyed it- the beginning was a little rushed but you hit your stride about halfway through the chapter. explanations and descriptions can help make the story less rushed- I know I am having the same problem...
3/10/2011 c1 3Hearly
It's good! I like it. It has so much promise and intrigue, I can't wait to see what you do with it. Write another chapter soon!