for Fireworks

7/8/2011 c7 Terra Nova
Woah, woah, woah, WHAT! ERIC IS SUCH A (Says swear words that she doesn't want to get hurt for saying.)! I WOULD KILL HIM IF I WAS ELSA! HE BETTER ACTUALLY LOVE HER OR HE IS DEAD! D-E-A-D, DEAD! (And I know that i'm threatening a probably fictonal character... )
7/8/2011 c6 Terra Nova
Just reading the TITLE of this chapter, I knew it would be good, but I never expected to almost cry from the laughter! That was hilarious! I would LOVE to be at that school! XoD
6/25/2011 c10 6Jordan Bri
Okay, so I finished this story last night, and let me just say, I friggin loved it. :D

Seriously, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while! I had to bury my face in my pillow almost every other second just so that I wouldn't wake my parents up and get in trouble. (I was reading this at 3 am. xD)

Anywayyyys, because I am so out of it right now due to lack of sleep, I can't really think of anything else to say, except that I adored this story and the characters, and it will definitely be one of my favorites on this site!

-Jordan
5/11/2011 c10 8Kiveda
heyy..

im bak :D

yep...its so cutee

nd for once in my lyf i can actually identify with the characters :)(basically d fact that she has a hell of a temper, and she doesnt immediately forgive him everytime he comes running :P)

XOXOXOXO

hotreadergurl

review my story? please?
5/9/2011 c10 12Miss Mysteries
Fantastic story : ] i would've suggested that you made the changes in pov a bit more obvious but otherwise its wonderful. I'm glad everything worked out for them and i like the twists and turns that you in it, you implied things but then you you had the characters do something completely different to what you had implied at first.

Also great choices in the songs used...listened to a couple of them just then.
4/18/2011 c10 Twiggy07
I loved this story! You are a great author & I can't wait to read some more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
4/15/2011 c10 1444musicfreak44
Aww the ending was really sweet! Can't wait to see what you have out next, until then :D
4/15/2011 c9 44musicfreak44
That was amazing! I'm glad Elsa and Eric made up, A beautifuly written chapter ^_^

Oh Christina Perri Ftw! Haha, now to the epilogue!
4/14/2011 c10 mylittlePRINCESS
awesome love love love good job and injoy your holiday
4/14/2011 c10 Vanilla Chocola
Yay!

I'm just a little sad that she and Stacey hadn't made up... because you know, they're sisters...

But, I LOVE this story!
4/14/2011 c4 Vanilla Chocola
OH YEAH.
4/14/2011 c9 2purple.y-goodness
BEST.STORY.EVER!

I SIMPLY LOVE IT!

4/13/2011 c9 8Water Colours
Well, you said I have to review..

so I guess I have to.. :/

HAH JUST KIDDING! ( :

It was really good, like

REALY

good.

( :

AMAZING

but I feel that Else used that word a lot. xD
4/12/2011 c9 bonnie1md
OMFG. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU KEEP GOING. DONT EVER STOP.
4/12/2011 c4 bonnie1md
OMG. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. ERIC SOUNDS SO HOT!
58 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »