for Fireworks

3/22/2011 c5 1444musicfreak44
Oh you should totally continue, I can't wait to see what Elsa is going to sing in the competition. Or if Lily and Andrew hook up.

Great chapter, as always.
3/22/2011 c1 12Reeech Beeetch
Great summary. Witty, in fact. First chapter? Hmm. Apt title. Good, detailed descriptions. A tiny bit too cliche for my taste (I think this is more of an ITOFTS moment). And punctuation marks all over the place. Hope this helps! Good luck.
3/18/2011 c4 1444musicfreak44
So glad Eric came to his senses...

Loved it :D
3/18/2011 c4 2For midnights with you
Ah, I LOVE it :D

Damn I'm in love with Eric :)

Hurry up with the next chapter please :)
3/17/2011 c4 8Water Colours
YAY!

: D
3/17/2011 c4 1Myst C
Gah! so cute! You update fast which is awesome! this chapter was also awesome!

I'm thinking it was her twin sister, who has the same blood as her, was the one who framed her.

For a moment i hated eric but then he said he believed her and I screamed AW! Such a cute moment.

3/16/2011 c3 1444musicfreak44
Another awesome chapter!

I'm gonna guess that Elsa stole the Primus trophey and thats why everyone hates her, I guess I'll find out in the next chapter :D
3/16/2011 c3 1Myst C
this chapter was cool. Eric is awesome like always. She does have spunk which makes an awesome main character. i feel bad for her having a father like that. sometimes i wonder how people can be so cruel.
3/13/2011 c2 Myst C
it was so long and full of awesomness! eric is so cool i love him! this was hilarious too cant wait for more! update soon!
3/12/2011 c2 1444musicfreak44
I am loving this story!

You should definiley continue this.

I especially like your characters, Elsa and Lily.

Keep up the good work :D
3/12/2011 c2 8Water Colours
I love it. ( :

Like a lot

because I act a lot like Elsa

xD And it's always interesting to read the stories that are like this

they have personality

not just words, y'know? ( :

ANYWAYS

Keep it up~ ( :
3/10/2011 c1 1Myst C
i seriously LOVED IT! what a beginning! lol this was just interesting i love your main character she's just something else. this first chapter was brilliant.truly awesome! if the beginning is this awesome wonder how amazing the rest will be! i cant wait for more! second chapter, I am so reading you!
3/10/2011 c1 1Roslyn19
First off, I absolutely LOVE your sense of humor!

But second, you might try to use the same words a little less. That's a pet peeve of mine so I see it probably more than normal, but you DID use pastel about six times in three paragraphs.

Anyways, loved it! MORE MORE MORE!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4