for Beautifully Flawed

8/9/2013 c1 Kayla
I really want Benry and Collins to get back together! Just put it in the passed and get lovey dovey again!
8/8/2013 c32 mylittleprincess
very sad chapter ! let them get back together.
8/7/2013 c32 Gary The Snail x3
... I love your writing and all of your stories and characters but I feel like Collins is being a total hypocrite right now. Take out that she was drunk or whatever she still kissed James, drunk or not she still cheated just like Benry kissed Abby. I think they should call it even and stop cheating kissed other people.. BUT I cannot wait for your net update! ;D
8/7/2013 c32 9AKhwab
I have a feeling that if I were him, I would have given up at this point of time and walk around like some zombie.
8/7/2013 c32 skye real
such a heart wrenching chapter. I hope they fix their misunderstanding soon. I'd say he should buy her a roomful of flowers!
8/7/2013 c32 AccountkillerO1
Phew! At least their talking but i hate this phase between the two, why cant they just get all lovey dovey again! Please reunite them already!
8/6/2013 c32 NeverNeverLandGirl
I don't know what to think anymore. Benry screwed up and what he did was wrong, even though I see where he was coming from, but he is begging on his knees for her to take him back. Reading this is breaking my heart, but I love the story so much I can't stop reading it. Ahh! I just don't know. I just liked them as a couple and I hope they eventually work it out.
8/6/2013 c32 Luv2Live
I hate them fighting. I have a feeling its going to get worse before it gets better
8/6/2013 c32 lanae96
This chapter is so sad :( Benry better hope that Collins takes him back ! I love them together 3
8/6/2013 c32 29Ginbrat
Oh God Benry...Why? That's all I have to ask you. Why?
Please update soon.
8/4/2013 c31 dawnbnozy
i really do enjoy your writing and your amazing at it too! Your stories are very thrilling and making me want to read more. i really enjoyed your other story "Don't fall for players" and the sequel after that. I honestly was disappointed how you ended the story about a grown up Raine. I was also disappointed how you ended the story, not explaining much about where James and Raine will be a couple in the future. The same with Colton and Tenley, i didn't like how they separated and now we never know if they got back together.
I did enjoy this story... but I'm sorry to say that was the worst ending ever. If u even make a sequel or added another chapter to try and make Benry and Collins work out because i loved them it would have been perfect. So another disappointment for the ending.
7/30/2013 c31 readerladida
I've been reading this story pretty much non stop. I honestly love it and I think you're an amazing writer. I hope things work out for the two of them soon. I don't know how strong their relationship truly is if they are so insecure about eachother and themselves. Love your to love another and I guess neither love themselves truly.
7/29/2013 c31 NeverNeverLandGirl
You are killing me not knowing wht happened to Greg, but I know that just makes you a good author. I read this whole thing in two nights and can I just say I love it?! The story is so well put together and there is just enough drama in the story to make it interesting. You are a amazing writer and I am so glad I found you on here. My heart was almost breaking in that last chapter with the phone call. Please update soon. I want to see what happens! Great story again! Keep it up!
7/25/2013 c31 Jules
GREAT and FANTASTIC writing, but there is one problem. Not a big deal, but tons of grammatical/spelling errors. It's probably just my OCD but that's the only flaw in this piece!
7/22/2013 c31 AccountkillerO1
Oh no... I really hope they make up! Please, hurry with the update.. i'm dying here!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »