for Beautifully Flawed

11/3/2012 c23 Guest
I can't really blame Ben for overreacting the way he did. I would have too.
10/22/2012 c23 LukeXbrookeXlove
Just sat here and read the whole thing! Soo
Good!
10/21/2012 c23 Swiftluver101
WHAT? don't listen o a word she/he says because if you have 199 reviewers who like you and 1 who doesn't then screw her or him! Besides if she/he TRULY hated you story they would have the guts o wrote their own username and not Anon! What a gutless, spineless weasle! I live this story and check it every day just to see if you've updated! Please please please update soon... Besides
Ever heard of the saying " Hating is the sincerest form of flattery."? Or better yet " Don't hate what you can't imitate."! Update soon you awesome talented writer;) I'm glad you didn't let that a$$ hole bring you down! GIRL POWER!
10/18/2012 c23 kawsar
Hey baaaabe! I just started reading this one and I'm done! Ha! I just saw that your reviews are at 199 and that just can't be! So here is your 200th! I must say I am enjoying this story quite differently. It is a slow burn right? No rush just yet. Hmmm, I could really like that. I hate stories that take a while for serious stuff to happen but this is a slow relationship. Are they even together yet? Officially. Its all yet to be seen and I'm excited! Xoxox
10/17/2012 c23 Guest
There is so much sexual tension between Collins & Benny that you can cut it with a knife. I think it is cute how he is being all caring about it though. You must update this amazing story like ASAP!
10/16/2012 c23 Mikayla.ryuhime2298
Hi, I saw A/N abt the anon tht sent you hate. And I have been reading your story. This one and Don't Fall For A Player :) And all I wanted to say I'd that your stories are amazing and that person does not know what the heck he's talking abt :3 Seriously, you should keep writing cause your stories at time inspire ppl, well, it inspires me at least :)
Please, just ignore the hate :)
10/15/2012 c23 Jed Linx
Too lazy to sign in.

Firstly.. I just wanted to say that I read that comment and I feel like they were a little rude(though clearly trying to advise and not offend) but at the same time it was kinda of immature for you to deal with the situation in that way. Its your story so do as you please but you did come off as a little silly and easy to offend. You're posting these stories and thus giving people the chance to say whatever they want. If you don't like it then don't post stories or delete comments. Having all of your readers read that whole thing was a little ridiculous and more than anything.. I feel extremely cautious about telling you anything negative about your writing even in a constructive way.

Aside from that... I find it hilarious that Taylor and Jeri are so mean to Benry! hahaha and i really like the progression pf Benry and collins relationship. They're so cute.. I like the relationship between Collins and James too. I cant wait til Benry has a freak out about Bradley and Taylor.. lol I feel like he should just be like "oh, I knew that.. any real news?" and I kind of want to see collins catch benry laying down with some other girl and see how she feels! btw.. are they actually dating or not?

Update Soon!
10/15/2012 c1 love
i loved it this is a good story!
10/15/2012 c23 darkgurl92
Okay I just think that was a lame excuse for Collins to tell Benry that it was him that was holdin her.. She's "innocent" in all but c'mon James was over and she knew what she was getting herself into although it wasn't anything bad but she should take responsibility for her own actions. But other than the update soon :)
10/14/2012 c23 twilightwinter
K so
U said revew if u like. What do u do if u LOVE because I would do it a million times :)))
10/14/2012 c23 29Ginbrat
Benry is so adorable! I love Collins!
Please update soon.
10/14/2012 c23 Kristen196
Aww! Damn he gets mad haha. He should know by now that they're just friends! I really can't wait until the whole Greg stuff comes up! She'll flip out... I'm sure I will too! Great chapter... I love Jeri... such a b*tch, she's funny. Can't wait for the next chapter (of both the stories!)
10/14/2012 c23 2LissyGirl
This chapter was SO cute. Although the whole James and Cols thing is a little weird. I undrestand it, but it's weird. Great job! It was awesome can't wait to read more!
10/14/2012 c23 Luv2Live
I loved the Collins/James moments. Huge fan of their friendship.
Fantastic writing as always, ignore all those others, you are great!
10/14/2012 c23 1funnechick
Some really good stuff here! For a second, I honestly thought they were going to break up. But I'm glad she told him why James "gets her" and he understood and realized he jumped to conclusions. Although...she really needs to think about how she would've reacted had that situation occurred with Benry and another girl. Would she have been understanding?
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »