for Beautifully Flawed

10/14/2012 c23 3Anony225
Nwarrr loved this! Benry is such a cutie haha!
10/14/2012 c23 mylittleprincess
next chapter please.
10/14/2012 c23 buttercup123
Poor Benry, Collins, James...everyone! I love love love this story so far because I like how Benry and Collins are working on their relationship in tandem, and don't just jump to conclusions about one another. ALSO (in regards to the person who left you a nasty comment), just forget about him/her! You write your stories the way you want to write them, and we are all honored to read about your lovely characters. I support the different twists and turns you put in your stories, and if you want to write them like that well...you go right ahead! :) xoxo
10/14/2012 c23 Endless Pain
Too lazy to login, but I love the story
10/13/2012 c23 brash73
I LOVED this chapter :) Collins and James relationship is so heartbreaking but amazingly sweet. They bond over the person they love that they lost, but they have each other to help remember Alex. I cannot imagine going through what Collins is going through, losing 2 important family members like that :( it is good to see that Collins has a group of friends that really care about her!

I'm so excited to see what happens next :)

Update soon please!
10/13/2012 c1 2Swiftluver101
ooh interesting:)
10/13/2012 c22 Swiftluver101
AHHHHHHHHHH! You updated? God i love this story so much... please update soon...this is really good:)
10/8/2012 c22 twilightwinter
Omg best story ever plz plz plz keep writeing
10/6/2012 c22 buttercup123
Yay! Benry and Collins are happy again and so are Bradley and Taylor! Loved this chapter :) As always, thank you for the update!
10/5/2012 c22 Anon
All of your stories always have a stupid ending that doesnt fit the story or does a 360 randomly within 1 chapter or that is just not what readers want at all OR jumps like a zillion years and again doesnt really fit or tell the readers anything. Why dont you save yourself from ruining this one and keep it simple, follow your simple timeline and when your characters are happy and youre happy with how they are end it... period. don't make a sequel and dont end it years in the future. You ALWAYS ruin your characters and there stories.. why not let your audience wonder what else is to come for once instead of making yourself look dumb and confused while losing readers?
10/5/2012 c22 Luv2Live
I really love Collins and James' friendship. Its like two lost souls finding eachother, helping one another just to get through. She reminds him of the girl he lost and he does the same for her, while simultaneously being the older brother she lost as well with Greg.
Loving the story, can't wait for more!
10/4/2012 c22 Angel
Where is the next chapter.
I love this story it's great but I want to know the rest I mean there has to be more Collins still has to know and Andrew and jeri , Bradley and Taylor what about them?
10/3/2012 c22 JJsMommy29
loving this story but Taylor just needs to come out and tell Benry that her and Bradley are together and stop hiding it i like those two together and if Benry's really her best friend then he will want her to be happy update soon can't wait to see what happen next
10/3/2012 c22 Guest
When are we going to find out about what happened with Greg?! I have a theory, but I can't wait to find out. I want to see how Collins is going to react to it! Ah. I love it when you update! Can't wait until the next one! : )
10/3/2012 c22 Jed Linx
Omg update sooner! lol i love benry and collins more than any other couple you ever wrote!
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »