for Beautifully Flawed

10/3/2012 c22 mylittleprincess
great chapter ,more please.
10/3/2012 c22 brash73
loving this story 3 Benry & Collins... I LOVE 'EM! They are the cutest couple :) I am so nervous to see what happened to Greg, I feel like they were out partying or somethin' and then things went horribly wrong. I was so happy to see that Bradley admitted that Greg's death was not Benry's fault, I really hope they will become friends again, I know they prob had a lot of shiz go down between them, but hopefully it can be water under the bridge!
10/3/2012 c22 29Ginbrat
I'm so glad that Collins and Benry are on good talking terms again.
Please update soon.
10/3/2012 c22 skye real
As always, it's a beautiful chapter. You really brought out each couples feelings towards each other. I am just anxious for when Benry does confess whatever he's keeping from Collins though. I am also looking forward to when they do the 'deed' for real ;-) Looking forward for more lovelies!
10/3/2012 c22 2RainbowHeart
Can i marry you? I wouldn't usually ask but I figured that if you said yes you would let me see the chapters before you post them! lol seriously LOVEEEE this story! 3
10/2/2012 c22 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
Thank you for the update! Totally made my day :))

I'm so happy that everyone is together again. Benry and Collins are so cute together together!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
10/2/2012 c21 iloveyouboo
I just started reading this yesterday night and i couldn't stop! Your writing is addictive and I love your plots. Collins and Benry are so cute and amazing and ugh if they do not end up together in the end i will cry and probably just combust because omg they belong together!
I was almost cried when i read about Alex. You captured the subject beautifully and knowing people who have been through a suicide of a friend, it was very well written and accurately portrayed. When Collins said she didn't say penny I was basically in tears. Well done.
And Greg. I really hope that Benry didn't have that much to do with it (i feel like he blames himself) and to me it kinda seems that Bradely had more to do with it/was more involved for what happened to Greg. Either way, I'm dying to know!
This story is amazing and keep up the amazing work
ps IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE SOON FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY I THINK I MAY SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST I CANNOT HANDLE WAITING PLEASE WRITE MORE AND UPDATE SOON IM NOT KIDDING OMG
10/1/2012 c21 3Anony225
Love it! I loved the ending :O please update soon!
9/28/2012 c21 5SpideyFreakingNinja
Please update soon! This is a really great story, I love all of the conflict! Keep it up! :)
9/27/2012 c21 29Ginbrat
Poor Benry, poor Collins. I hate Abby!
9/27/2012 c21 buttercup123
:( I knew some difficulties were on the road for Collins and Benry, but I was kindddd of hoping they would never come up lol. I hope things go back to happiness and sunshine soon (because I'm a sucker of all things fluffy and happy). However, thanks for the update and I'm excited to read about what happens next :)
9/26/2012 c21 JJsMommy29
can't wait to see what happens next and if he ever tells her about what happens to Greg and if they make up so keep up the amazing work and update soon
9/26/2012 c21 1funnechick
Ohh, trouble in paradise? Can't wait to see what happens next!
9/26/2012 c21 mylittleprincess
nooooooooo,update fast please.
9/26/2012 c1 2HyalineReverie
Very intriguing, love the mix of characters. Can't wait to see what's happening here...

Hyaline