for Beautifully Flawed

9/1/2012 c19 the perfect disguise
I started reading this at 12pm and could not stop, it's now 4:30am and I want to read it again. You have an amazing talent! Hurry and update!
9/1/2012 c19 skye real
Oh my god! How cute are they! I just like read chap 1-19...beautiful story! Two messed up people hooking up...so full of drama. Love it! Can't wait for more! I hope you update soon :-)
8/31/2012 c19 foxyricanlady
I really love tbis story. But what happened to Alex and Greg guy? It killing me not knowing. Please update soon
8/31/2012 c19 Jed Linx
I'm too lazy to sign in yet again.. anyway.. they are dating now? Like he didnt even answer her question lmaooo but thats exciting. please tell me you're updating this story again soon and we dont have to wait for all of your other ones to be updated first! this chapter was too short haha
8/31/2012 c19 buttercup123
That Abby is such a witch! I can hardly stand her lol. I do love Collins and Benry though :)
8/31/2012 c19 29Ginbrat
MAKE IT OFFICIAL! MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
please update soon.
8/26/2012 c18 1funnechick
That seemed like a close one for Benry!
8/25/2012 c18 Elen
I luv ur stories! Normaly, I'm not into the whole drama thing, but ur stories r really addictive! I red don't fall for the players and I loved it! This story is really good too but I'm not sure I can take all the suspense (about Greg and telling her and all) ;) please update soon! Also, out of curiosity, how long r u planing on making this story?
8/24/2012 c1 The Unique Original
This is an amazing story I can't wait for you to finish it so I can find out what happens!
8/21/2012 c18 mylittleprincess
update more please.
8/21/2012 c18 buttercup123
Benry and Collins sitting in a treee...lol I'll stop there. BUT love them, and can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. Thanks for the update :)
8/20/2012 c18 6Alexa Rg
I seriously can't wait until Collins learns about whatever happened to Greg... oh boy, i can't wait until she learns that. Drama, drama, drama...

:) Loved it! (Like always...)
8/20/2012 c18 JJsMommy29
love this chapter so can't wait to see what happens next and if her and Luke end up together so update soon
8/20/2012 c18 Kristen196
When are we going to find out what happened?! Ah. I'm dying Haha.
8/19/2012 c18 29Ginbrat
I can't wait to find out what happened to Greg!
Please update soon!