for Beautifully Flawed

7/3/2012 c15 shann-ng
jesussss i love this story, really great :) i cant wait for the next chapter. honestly love you writing style and how you've gave every character such a different personality:) please update soon x
6/27/2012 c15 AccountKiller12393
UPDATE PAAAAH-LLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE! 3
6/19/2012 c15 JennyPennylenny
New chapter plz
6/19/2012 c15 5Skylene
the story is getting really great, can't wait till the next chapter.
6/14/2012 c15 1Mariposa-12
Wow, i gotta say i got hooked on this story quickly. I was reading dont fall for the players and added you to my authors alerts so i wouldknow when you posted the sequel. I got an email for this one and so i read the first chapter and couldn't stop reading from then on. I LOVE itand i can't wait to read the rest, especially what happened to greg. Great job with this. Thanks!

; )
6/14/2012 c15 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
I have read Don't Fall for The Players from the very beginning of when your first posted it. And I never knew that you were writing other stories! I absolutely love this story! Collins's character is so interesting. And I think she's perfect for Benry!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
6/13/2012 c15 3Jed Linx
I LOVE the stor. The fact that Bradley doesn't trust Benry is probs my fave part because I feel like this is going to blow up in Benry's face.. regardless of the fact that he really does like Collins. Update soon! I want to know what happens next! . collins alone.. in a room.. with benry... all night? yummm! too bad shes a prude.
6/13/2012 c15 5prettybabe24
So far so great. I hope we find out what happened to her older cousin soon
6/12/2012 c15 10devilishd
I love this story! 3 v(; update soon bro!
6/12/2012 c15 JJsMommy29
interesting so glad to see that she knows about Taylor and Bradley and can't wait to see if they finally tell people about them also can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
6/12/2012 c15 mylittlePRINCESS
awesome chapter !more please.
6/12/2012 c15 chuckythecat
i barley started reading this story and lemme tell you, i love it! please update soon! 3
6/11/2012 c13 3Jed Linx