for Beautifully Flawed

2/16/2012 c10 Nelsonstudenthigh09
Such a good part aghhhhh why would he say that he should've just kissed her like normal people would like omg please update :)
2/16/2012 c10 3Revolving Circles
Wow! I am definitely hooked! I just love the characters especially Jeri. Just a suggestion but the character introductions for Collins' family are very hard to read. Maybe because there's no background story of how they look like. They seem important to the story line so I really want to imagine them correctly. Sorry if I don't make any sense.

-RC
2/16/2012 c10 foxyricanlady
Great update. And poor Collin, Benry is just sending her mix signals. Please update soon I'm dying to know what Benry's mom what's talking about
2/12/2012 c9 D. M. Gotmen
Hihi Benry's starting to have serious feelings for Collins isn't he? I hope so. And I really want Taylor to end up with Bradley. It's sad though that Greg died even though I don't know much about him. Why is Abby so bitchy to Collins? And who's 'Angel'? I hope she's a nobody.. 'cause I also want Benry to end up with Collins..

Update soon please! :D
1/24/2012 c9 Nelsonstudenthigh09
Really cute please continue :)
1/24/2012 c9 Kristen196
Okay, I'm going to be honest: when I first started reading this I didn't like it too much and would more or less skim through the updates. Now I can't wait for the next update! It has really progressed into a wonderful story! So thank you.

Another thing: I really want to find out more on collins! I hope she has some dirty secrets that will be revealed soon!

Buy I loved the long update! And can't wait until the next one!

Kristen
1/24/2012 c9 1Forlorn-ember
aw crap was really enjoying reading this and I reached the end of the last chapter, went to click next and there is no next. Give me a next! :P
1/24/2012 c9 junglebook
I love this story! Collins is so adorable! Makes me want to hug her. w; Looking forward to the development of Benry and Collins! :D
1/24/2012 c9 1Souless-Apparition
Ah this is an excellent story. You really keep the suspense and mystery going on with Collin's lifestory, can't wait to read the next chapter
1/24/2012 c9 bekstein
1/20/2012 c8 hanss
dude. this is the most awesome story i read so far! I love Collins and Benry together! He is sooo sweet with her and I love the fact that you made Collins the exact opposite personality from him. Please update soon! XD
1/18/2012 c8 Nelsonstudenthigh09
awe such a cute chapter :) please continue with this amazing story thank you :)
1/17/2012 c8 3C0l1E3N
I really enjoy this story, pleeaaaassse update faster :]
1/17/2012 c8 Kristen196
Wow, it seems like forever and a half ago since the last time you updated! I'm so glad you did though. It was good. I liked hearing about Collins' past... maybe more secrets will come to the surface soon?

Anyway, I really liked the chapter! It was long... like I like them haha. One thing I was wondering though, could you announce who's POV it is at the top? Since both B's are somehow involved with Tay I get confused! Thanks!

Kristen : )
1/17/2012 c8 1YouAreJustAsSaneAsIAmLove
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS ONE OF YOUR BESTS! I JUST HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT I WILL ASK YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM CHINA! SISSY THIS STORY ROCKS SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T EVEN WEAR SOCKS! HOW COME I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD OF THIS STORY.

...I'M HURT TO THINK YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING THIS AMAZINGNESS FROM ME.

WITH RESENTMENT