for Beautifully Flawed

1/17/2012 c8 3Fallcolours
This story is really good. I love all of your characters and i hope you update fast. I cant wait. Collins and Benry are too cute and I dont want Benry to mess up their friendship. Though I have a feeling Andrew might mess thing between the two...

Keep updating your way of writing is very well ^_^
1/17/2012 c8 2Fireheart101
I love this! Please review soon!
12/3/2011 c7 6.Feet.Fantasy
I was so looking forward to this update! And was worth a wait(: Collins is such a cute character! I love how she surprises us all by doing things that she normally wouldn't do. Please update soon!
12/1/2011 c7 3Anony225
Loving this! update soon please :)
11/30/2011 c7 Kristen196
This is probably one of my favorite chapters! I love the feeling I got from it. It was a little sad. But I could feel the emotions coming from the characters. Great job! (Update soon)
11/29/2011 c7 EBW95
i just read everything so far in like an hour and a half and i friggen love it! its SOO much better written than a majority of the stuff iv read on here. i love the characters and the way they are portrayed, and the story is really engrossing. keep up the awesome work ill definitely keep reading.

Eli W.
11/15/2011 c6 6.Feet.Fantasy
Hey(: I absolutely love the way Collins is so innocent! At first I wasn't quite sure about her, but she's really quite grown on me. I'm really excited to read the next chapter so please update soon! I'm waiting for my next Beautifully Flawed fix :3
11/10/2011 c6 RememberingSunday1997
Please update(: it's really good
7/23/2011 c5 3C0l1E3N
I was really hoping Benry wasn't still being a jerk :(
7/11/2011 c5 2Severed Arm
O:? I'm sorry if my review is not even worth calling a review ... it's 4:38am 3

Awemazing chapter Love it!
7/7/2011 c5 foxyricanlady
that was great hope you update soon
7/7/2011 c5 leavemeialone
Oh . . . yay! Thanks for updating. I am still hating Benry - like A LOT! I wish I didn't have to read how he is using her to get a rise at Bradley. I am scared to read later on when Collin finds out she is being used by Taylor and Benry. :( I do like Bradley so far. He seems so sweet and is willing to help Taylor. Jared pissed me off, but I am glad that he seems to be trying to show Benry what is going on. Benry still is very oblivious. I wanted to say good job. I wonder how much drama will go on in the party.
5/9/2011 c4 1IJustWantDanceSometimes
Just wanted to let you know I really like this story. Very interesting dj
5/7/2011 c4 Xiaolu
The story is really interesting. I wonder what happened to collins, probably something related to Greg and Lexi maybe?

Also, I can't help but be scared for her, scared that Benry will hurt her and he probably will. ):

Loving Bradley and Taylor together, btw! They're just so cute!
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »