for Beautifully Flawed

9/20/2013 c11 1bookwurm247
She's not so little if she has that great of impact on you. :)
9/20/2013 c10 bookwurm247
His plan was totally ruined that first time he was caught by her eyes. And what happened with Greg and Alex?
9/20/2013 c9 bookwurm247
I'm wondering what happened with Greg and Alex.
9/20/2013 c33 Kristen196
I was actually just retreading the whole story when I randomly decided to check my email and I saw that a new chapter was up! Made me so happy. I really think the next chapter just needs to skip over to "Saturday" where Ben talks to her. It's really taking forever and I'm sure that's going to bring on a bunch more drama, so it needs to happen ASAP. I think him telling her might being Brad and Ben back together. Brad will help him get over the fact that Collins is reacting however she will when she finds out. I wouldn't mind skipping over his whole meet the parents and going right to their talk. I think that's more important and we have waited so long for it to happen.

Thank you so much for updating! It really makes me happy, you're such a good writer Nd I just love all of your stories. Please update sooner that last time! I love this story!
9/20/2013 c8 bookwurm247
Oh, I have a feeling that she has plenty more for you Mr. Michaels. ;)
9/20/2013 c7 bookwurm247
I think they already are Benry. ;)
9/20/2013 c6 bookwurm247
Told u so Benry. :)
9/20/2013 c5 bookwurm247
Seriously, dude what are you doing?
9/20/2013 c4 bookwurm247
His plan is totally going to backfire on him and then everyone will get hurt. So now I know one reason why Bradley and Benry hate each other but before that what happened.
9/20/2013 c3 bookwurm247
I knew it! Stull what happened to Collins?
9/20/2013 c2 bookwurm247
I forgot to mention this but who was that guy that Taylor was talking to? Could it have been Bradley or Andrew?
9/20/2013 c1 bookwurm247
What is he planning to do?
9/20/2013 c33 mylittleprincess
Update soon!
9/20/2013 c33 29Ginbrat
Woohoo! Happy chapter! I'm absolutely ecstatic that Benry and Collins made up!
Please update soon.
P.S. I can't wait to find out what happened with Greg...I have a strange suspicion that it has to do with one or more of the guys getting drunk.
9/20/2013 c33 NeverNeverLandGirl
Love it! Glad they made up. They are just perfect for each other! This dinner hang out is going to be interesting... Update soon!
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »