for Summer Days: A Story of Three Best Friends

3/30/2011 c4 5theaterchick101
I love the way this story is progressing! The ending was just perfect. You seem to be developing a better sense of detail within the story and that's awesome! It feels like I'm really there with the girls! I can't for the next part. :)
3/16/2011 c1 theaterchick101
Okay, so since my whole review didn't come up, I'm going to write it again. I think this story is great. It's so realistic and life-like. The story is written so simplistically and it's relatable. I can't wait to see what happens next.
3/16/2011 c3 PJ Draft
First off, I love stories that focus on best friends. You write them so well, I feel like I know them. :D I don't have any other comments really. I didn't spot any mistakes or grammatical errors which are often riddled in most stories. All I can say is, update soon! I am wondering what is going to happen next. Perhaps spice things up? Create some sort of turmoil in the three friend's relationship that threatens their friendship? Anyways, update soon. Awesome story so far. -PJ
3/16/2011 c1 PJ Draft
I see this is your first story on fictionpress. Welcome. :) Anyways, I really like this story so far. On to read another chapter.
3/15/2011 c2 theaterchick101