for Sex, Not Making Love

3/11/2018 c5 Guest
Okay, can I just say that you are amazing at writing sex scenes? You should try to get published.
3/10/2018 c21 Guest
BEAUTIFUL JOB I LOVE IT THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A BOOK. You are so good and forget about the mistakes. I read fanfiction sometimes and this is literally the best fanfiction story I've ever read! There are some fanfiction sotries that are super crappy because along with the CONSTANT mistakes, the story and writing is bad. But THIS... THIS is a beautiful, well-written story and I could care less about the COMPLETE LACK of mistakes. Once again, beautiful job.
2/20/2018 c1 Guest
Just wanted to let you know that your story is in Wattpad, under the account of one Vivianne001.
1/22/2018 c21 Delight
What a lovely story!The best I EVER READ!
12/23/2017 c1 observer
you are good at writing
12/15/2017 c21 Isabella
I FREAKING L0VE AND I MEAN LOVE your fanfiction it is one of my favorites and i've read many fanfictions but this one was amazing and I hope you make a sequel. :)
7/23/2017 c11 miccy
I really like this story ! Great job xx
4/15/2017 c21 K
I hope you'll update soon! I'd really like to know what will happen when they go to college and such, how would their relationship work then.
4/8/2017 c2 hello
I thought you should know your story might be in Goodreads under the name Kitty Parker. Title there is Because It's Not Love.
3/11/2017 c20 Guest
soo good, why not continue pleasee
3/10/2017 c21 N.A
nice story line! good luck author.
3/5/2017 c21 Guest
Wow..beautiful writing loved it...in love with Carson and Maggie
12/21/2016 c13 Guest
Love it!
10/7/2016 c21 4cshen.julienne
This is sweet!
7/22/2016 c19 Guest
Im in love with this story it's sooooooo good, holy crap I love carsons character so much! I stayed up until 5am last night reading it. Almost done now Rate: 10 out of 10
525 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »