for Sex, Not Making Love

7/1/2016 c21 Anna
No need for epilogue. You may not think so, as many authors are very judgmental about their own work, but this story is amazing. It truly is. Although an epilogue would be nice, I like this ending. Its cute, simply, and in a way artistic. I hope you don't, or didn't, get to worked up about this story. If it where long enough, it would be a best selling romance novel. I can never finish any story/novel I write, but you did it perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful story. Keep Writing!
6/21/2016 c21 anne
awwnn.. love your story
6/20/2016 c3 anne
the lemon wasn't that great but cool story
6/3/2016 c21 Shadine
I totally loved ur book,It was truely to see another one of your books on the shelf for making me fall inlove with carson malloy's body.
5/16/2016 c21 Guest
I love each and every chapter of this story... Thanks for posting ... Please keep posting such romantic stories again and again. Thanks once again
3/6/2016 c21 FarinDean
I loved ur story..no matter wat pple say i think ure going 2 be a good author very soon...
9/5/2015 c1 MisStruck
Thanks for sharing the story, I love it, so beautiful and nice. Just read some black romance, so this makes me smile again!
7/20/2015 c7 Katherine
I really don't care if this was last updated in 2012 I found it immensely entertaining. Read it all in about 1 hr and 30 min. You have some good talent with writing. Since this was the first one I've ever read I might want to see more of your lovely writing.
5/20/2015 c21 A fellow Author
Dear writer, I as a author as well thought the story was amazingly put together. You have potential and imagination. I read the story in a day, I couldn't stop staring at my phone for an hour. Great work, writing is something you shouldn't give up in. Keep up that awesome work.
1/25/2015 c21 Dbnichols
Great story!
9/15/2014 c21 Guest
Update plz plz plz I LOVE ur story XD
9/1/2014 c14 Lucy Sunflower
I would be honored to help you correct mistakes, if you are interested, please contact me via . Please contact me, I am an editor, and I can see potensial in your writing. Thank you, L. F. Sunflower
8/4/2014 c21 Guest
Felt, experienced and written...in fact very nicely written. Kudos!
6/27/2014 c21 Grespitchied