for Starr and Temple Detective Agency

7/30/2011 c9 619Jave Harron
I did like this chapter. Robot revolution is always fun. I liked your robot con-man, a very fun character. Ultimo Robo was also pretty cool. I do hope to see both of them in the future.
6/26/2011 c8 Jave Harron
I have to say, this was a fun chapter for a number of reasons. You managed to make a Col. Kurtz style character fairly sympathetic (and cunning), you introduced a nice antagonist or villain for later, and you managed to get my interest for the whole chapter. Looking forward to more Starr and Temple adventures.
6/12/2011 c7 Jave Harron
I did like this chapter. Space Pirates fighting mutant bugs was definitely a cool idea. I look forward to more adventures with Starr and Temple, and like their various adventures around the Solar System. Will there be any more fun with the Alphans, perhaps?
6/6/2011 c6 Jave Harron
I did like this chapter a bit. You hint at some technologies that made a fun crossover possible, as well as showing another cyborg who may be a potential "love interest." This chapter actually seemed pretty cyberpunky, with a Japanese character, corrupt megacorp, and all. Still, looking forward to more!
4/7/2011 c4 Jave Harron
Okay, a few things about the chapter. A lot of the fight scenes seemed a bit too short. I do like Hypatia. Specs was a fun villain, and I did like the hints of an arcing plot involving their mother. I've noticed a bit more continuity and references to previous stories than other ones, and I think a longer project or arc would definitely be cool. I miss those from your older stories.
3/31/2011 c3 Jave Harron
Okay, a fun chapter here. I liked the 'betrayal' your character was forced through, and you set up a potential recurring antagonist. I look forward to future conflicts and stories in this here universe.
3/30/2011 c2 Jave Harron
Okay, fairly fun chapter. I did enjoy the flashbacks to the war, and those seemed fairly vividly described. Venus as a jungle world is always a pulp scifi vision I enjoy. I'm looking forwards to future stories, and more to do with the duo.
3/26/2011 c1 5Russell Figgins
Is this an alternate universe where Starr stayed in the armny instead of becoming a Marshine runner?
3/19/2011 c1 619Jave Harron
Okay, I'm noticing just about all of your tropes at play here, although I can't say I disapprove (but it may just be I'm a sucker for anything in space). Cyborg detective, check. Kid sidekick, check. Hive of scum and villainy, check. Femme fatale, check. Looking forward to more of it.