for You Stab Me In The Back!

6/13/2013 c1 Jay
Exactly how I feel; betrayed by the world. I have the exact same thoughts but I still keep hope and optimism as I am still young I am hoping my life changes for the better... I don't think I can take another betrayal.
7/27/2012 c1 2Dragon's Midnight Angel
Once again your poem lacks emotion...I know you hit a dark patch but really the simple grammar used in this poem actually make it more comical than it is supposed to be.

Lose the 'OH HI' and 'OH Bye's it really puts in humor to a sad poem and is just outright annoying. And truly it seems like a elementary student wrote this and not a bright one at that.

Oh and one more word of advice or however you wish to take it...For the love of God...do NOT review your own works! Its pathetic and makes you look low!

I really have to say I feel like I wasted my time reading and reviewing this however I believe anyone who posts on this site should be able to handle both positive and negative reviews as well as advice and critiquing.
4/21/2012 c1 sandcastlesinthesand
you're a beautiful writer.

i know you might be fed up with dis world

because everyone betrayed you

even your friend mark

but it'll be okay
4/20/2012 c1 21Aurette
Hey, aren't you Mark's best friend?
6/4/2011 c1 TheElements23
Darling I first want to say that I am sorry for you. But the truth is...

You need to MOVE ON.

It's not that hard to do either. If she doesn't love you, it's not mean to be. Don't kill yourself over one person. As for the poem, I felt nothing while reading it. I think it needs more emotion poured into it. It also does sound a bit forced. The rhyming made it feel somewhat corny for me as well. But don't give up. Also, don't flame others and not be able to handle and flames that come your way. That's just how life is.

—TheElements23
5/4/2011 c1 PowerOfTheHand
are you...are you for real?
4/28/2011 c1 8There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand
aww, bless you! this poem was really sad but really good!

i hope you feel okay.

please write more :)

love you x
4/4/2011 c1 Crowthing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3/28/2011 c1 2Tahie254
well you can rhyme unlike me so i'm giving you props for that. hope you get thriugh that rough patch.
3/26/2011 c1 2Ronnie343
For a guy who reviews his own story and gives it away by what he said in the review that he reviewed his own story, you're pretty pathetic. Also, saying OH HI, doesn't indicate an actual poem. It actually turns people away.

Also, learn how to read a story before you put reviews on other people's stuff and say how bad it is.
3/24/2011 c1 119SomeRandomScribbles
Interesting poem - I felt the language and rhyming were a little basic and forced, but the emotions behind this were strong and clear.
3/23/2011 c1 Angel Investor
Nice rhyming. I like dark poems and tend to write them myself.
3/22/2011 c1 A Person
Wow, it is rather clever, I admit, but I think you are just a bit too obsessed with The Room. I mean it was an ok movie I guess but it gets to a point when it kinda becomes creepy, just sayin'.
3/21/2011 c1 byo
can we know more about the two suitcase? :D
3/21/2011 c1 Y
Did you seriously review yourself?
25 Page 1 2 Next »