for Forget Me Not

9/29/2011 c6 RockFan
I'm reviewing but it's going to be quick - I want to read the next chapter.

I like the characters - Beau is the sweetest thing. He makes me want to hug him and then pinch his cheeks!

Love this story! Hope inspiration strikes and you crank out more chapters!
9/28/2011 c7 5EmmieEms313
i absolutely love this story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Its amazing how you've put it together. much love.
9/26/2011 c7 1Kcoarra
I hope he is ok, and I hope he makes the right decision
9/26/2011 c7 a
For some reason, I really like Heather and Beau together.
9/26/2011 c7 1checkyesdana
great chapter! lots of emotions, i really enjoyed it
9/19/2011 c6 checkyesdana
aww poor Sidee. Can't wait to see if Heather is a bitch or nice! great filler chapter, very sweet
9/18/2011 c6 1Kcoarra
Love the chapter, but I hope it doesnt work out for beau and heather.
7/29/2011 c5 1checkyesdana
this was the best chapter yet! So happy feelings are developing & plots are thickening!
7/29/2011 c5 1Kcoarra
Man I wish she had let him kiss her haha. Anyways good chapter I can't wait for another update!
7/28/2011 c5 RockFan
I know you're probably tired of hearing this but I really love this story. It's very unique and constantly has me wondering what is going to happen next.
7/22/2011 c4 1checkyesdana
this is so cute! i love these characters
7/19/2011 c4 1Kcoarra
I hope the treatment works for Beau! Great chapter cant wait for more.
7/19/2011 c4 5tickle.me.blue32
I love this story 3. The concept, the characters, pretty much everything about it is great ;P. I don't think I've ever read something like this before and I'm enjoying it so far :). Love the title, too! It's so fitting! I don't know what's gonna happen next... actually, I don't have any idea what's about to happen or how it's going to end (at least no, not really). I love it! I don't know what else to say except... this story is bloody amazing ;-)!
7/18/2011 c4 30RockFan
This story is fantastic! I love that it is a unique storyline and I love that they are both dealing with memory issues. I admire how thorough you research your material (you know how lazy I get about that sort of thing lol).

I love your characters - they are so real. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/26/2011 c3 RockFan
This is such a sweet story and I can't wait to see where you take it.

Update soon.