for My Boyfriend's Best Friend

1/26/2013 c1 Mayardia02
Where can I find the rest of this story?
10/15/2011 c1 Sealed With A Fist
I know it's strange considering this story has been taken down... but I just found it IMPOSSIBLY strange that the name "Anthony Maldonado" is the EXACT same first and last name of a guy I went to school with and graduated with this year. We called him "Bonez"... yeah... just found that strange...
9/16/2011 c2 Jenni
Hey I can't find ur story on wattpad can u post a URL for it please
9/15/2011 c2 1ravenhowards
I can't find your story. DO you have a URL I could use please?
7/5/2011 c1 Music Read Luv
Whyd u remove the story? I really liked it! Plz publish it again! :)
6/29/2011 c2 Lovely.Boo
Oh that's sad. No wonder I haven't gotten any alerts that you've updated this story when it's already getting to the good part. :( You can try and post it at the write away? A community in LJ where plagiarism is strictly not allowed and only members of that community can read your story. :)
6/24/2011 c13 1Amy Stardust
Nooo! I'm gonna miss this story!

Can you pm me where your gonna post it? I wanna know what happens! I NEED to know what happens!

-Amy Stardust
6/21/2011 c13 2Random-Conversations
If you wanted a safe site to post it on, try Wattpad. You can't copy what anyone has written there unless you want to type the whole story out.
6/21/2011 c13 Lyrical88
This story is awesome but you must already know that. I hope you'll find somewhere else to post. Let me know if you need any support on quizilla I'm willing to write her an annoying message to get her to remove it.
6/21/2011 c13 Lyssa50
You're welcome. I'm really sorry that she did this though, I messaged her too so hopefully between us and the admins she removes it.

If you're still looking for a site, what about wordpress? You can password protect the stories.
6/21/2011 c13 Delfina
I don't know if you've looked into it but wattpad is another good site! I've started posting all my stuff there. Just a heads up so you can get your story back up quicker :) Let me know when you find somewhere to post. I love the story and definitely want to keep reading it!
6/20/2011 c13 Mayardia02
Hey Sweety!

I think I'm just as mad as you are. I hate when people ruin it for the rest. You are an awesome writer. I hope you will let me know if you start posting somewhere else because I would love to continue to read your work. Keep your head up! Bridget
6/20/2011 c13 6Carmel March
Are you serious? I'm pissed. This is such a great story. Which I guess is why someone plagiarized it...

I hope we still get to read this somewhere, sometime! :) Keep on writing!
6/20/2011 c13 fallingformusic
i really love this story and im sorry some stupid person decided to plagiarize it, but i really hope you continue it because its such a good story!
6/19/2011 c12 5lukas10
now now.. maybe.. what did ayden do... maybe cheat chat... i wonder why did he left so suddenly without a goodbye.. after lying to erica about cal :P

-M