for My Persona

12/2/2012 c1 4YelloMage Iero
That was deep. And emotional. And dammit, I can't read these at midnight!
Look...now you have to go play the SMT: Persona series. I demand it!
And now I'm just gonna sit in the corner and read more random stuff 'til morning...
But really, this was a good piece, no matter how short it was.
7/14/2012 c1 Whozonegirl
Ok, I have to say that I liked the way you wrote this, expressing in a simple way your personality and hoy you think. I support you at these and one thing: you should never change the fact of you being original, different, or good, which nowadays is the same, just be yourself and be proud of what you are!
5/12/2012 c1 23Love A Mysterious Thing
I'm the complete opposite of this. For me, "what you see is what you get" or the title "Open book" gets tossed around me quite a bit. But I love the idea that people keep things to themselves and don't present all of who they are in the open. It keeps you mysterious, like a masked stranger at a ball. I like. Keep up the great writing!
12/14/2011 c1 Nero Loveless Highwind
Gotta say that was very emotional and Awsome you really are the best at these senpai !
11/21/2011 c1 3Author Imagination 2007
That's deep. I never knew that much about you. I can totally relate to this poem of yours. Sometimes I'm that way too, but people can't change who I am and I know I can't do the same to everyone else. In the end, we are just who we are.

-AuthImagi '07
11/21/2011 c1 7WereWolf Godess
I love how you wrote this ^^ I also love how it is (presumably) true.

I too have two halves that people don't generally see. Which is why writing a bio is a bit of a hassle. Because I never know if I'm saying the right thing... Which is why if you look at my fanfiction bio it says that you will never figure me out. Because you could know the most basic info about me and still not know a thing.

Anyway, enough ranting about myself. The story had a nice feel to it. I really got what you were saying... (as much as I can... Cuz I know People can't always possibly get everything)