for The Business Arrangement

8/12/2011 c2 7NicoletheBlueBitch
Great story so far but are Ben and Daniel the same person?
8/11/2011 c5 ebbster
still noticing the problem with exchanging Ben for Michael and vice-versa. I want to see the road trip...
8/4/2011 c4 Wanabet
what happens if he falls in love with someone else?
8/4/2011 c4 ebbster
I like the direction this is going, but I noticed a few mistakes-you kept saying "michael said" or something similar when you should have said "Ben said." I kept having to re-read it to make sure I was getting the right person saying the right thing ^_^

Looking forward to more.
6/30/2011 c2 Fairy225
um, wasn't the main characters name Daniel in the first chapter? why'd it change to Ben? just wondering... (otherwise awesome story!)
6/27/2011 c3 wallawallabingbang
i like that your changing views

anyway i like it so far XP
6/2/2011 c1 Wanabet
Sounds like it oculd turn into a really good story, but it would be easier on the eyes if it weren't bolded. Update soon.
5/17/2011 c1 12eafggdsg
Great story so far! Excellent start! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and finding out Michael's position on the whole arranged marriage thing. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon! :)
5/16/2011 c1 23plumblossom
I'm really looking forward to finding out what the real conflict here is going to be - so far the parents are well-meaning and their choice is not terrible. And apparently his university career is still okay with them?

But I feel like you have more planned for us, and I'm fascinated to learn what.
4/5/2011 c1 Fairy225
Wow, this is really interesting! I'd love to see more of this if you decided to continue :D *Fave*