for The Vamp Room

6/13/2014 c1 1Musical Feline
I seriously 'LOL'ed after reading Andy's reaction to the wedding. Pretty funny.
7/15/2011 c7 8Haradria
Nice read, really well written and lacking all the pesky grammatical errors that usual frustrate me. While I enjoyed the uniqueness of the introduction (having the chat site and the off the wall conversation) I'm a little let down by the continuing story now that I find it a bit like other things I've read. Regardless, I hope you keep getting this cute relationship rolling along, and good luck on the rest!
6/30/2011 c6 17chlodochar.wolf
Finally, an update! I'm glad it's summer, because then there'll be more! Yay!

So now we know what's been troubling her. I was wondering about that. I'm glad she found her voice, instead of screaming or something, as some characters have been known to do. I'm always like, "Why didn't she say 'Back off'?"

I am now wondering about this family dinner. What is Xavier's family like? Keep up the good work! This story is interesting.
6/3/2011 c5 chlodochar.wolf
They seem like opposites. Like, Andy is such a tomboy and Xavier is... cutesy? I kind of like it! I hope you can continue. The idea seems rather original to me.

I wonder what Angie would think about Andy meeting someone she met online? How well do they know each other anyway? I hope you can expand on this, maybe.

I find myself liking Xavier's weird personality. "I'll begin planning the wedding immediately!" LOL. That was a funny scene.

Now I'm waiting on this cliffhanger! Who is speaking?
5/30/2011 c5 H.S. Myth
There are a lot of things working really well here. The writing is great, never lagging or feeling choppy.I was impressed at how Andy's infatuation grew slowly, and I particularly like how at the end of the first few chapters, she is still more preoccupied with the rest of her life, before she starts to take Xavier more seriously.

I also really like Andy herself, she is entertaining and easy to identify with and not perfect, all good things. How she can be attracted to the bizarre, bipolar, whiny, self-proclaimed vampire boy is totally beyond me, no matter how hot he is, but I still find it very entertaining and fun to read about.

I do think that Xavier is also a likable and interesting character, just without sex appeal, which I actually prefer in this case because it keeps the story from being the typical vampire romance we keep seeing these days.

One thing I noticed is that the amount of time that passes when Andy is doing seemingly nothing at all is really long, but I have a feeling you are going to explain that later, so I will sit tight.

Thank you for the excellent read, I can't wait to see more, I will keep watch.
5/22/2011 c4 7CupCake34
I like the idea that you have for this story it's refreshingly different! Great start :)
5/22/2011 c4 thisaccountisclosedthanksbye
Love it so far! There's a lot of vampire stories on the interwebs, but I've never read one where they meet in an online chatroom, nice touch there. Andy seems like a great character, I hope she gets happier :( Hope to see more soon!

Happy writing,

J Berry
5/22/2011 c4 5JumperxMelon
Update yay! :P

Ok so this guy is a complete creep? Who is that close to someone they don't know? XD

Still, I enjoyed it!
4/19/2011 c3 JumperxMelon
:O oh hell no! she did not just do that!

Update soon please :)
4/19/2011 c2 JumperxMelon
This guy honestly sounds like such a Pedo... I'm a little worried xD
4/19/2011 c1 JumperxMelon
Hm interesting. Let's see where this goes then :P
4/9/2011 c2 Vampireacademyrox
love it plz ud soon :)
4/5/2011 c1 1Gentle
Love the openig. Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait for the next part.
4/5/2011 c1 15hopey93
this opening is really good:) please continue to write more i love your ideas and cant wait to read the rest