for Define Love For Me

4/6/2012 c5 ooglemac
plz update! love the plot and characters :DDD
12/28/2011 c5 Pandora's Jar
I've found you. :-D I was wondering when you were going to update. Wes or Josh? Oranges or apples... You have captured the stuff I love about love triangles. (Although this one is a bit untraditonal, which is a nice turn from the typical!) Anyways, it's been a while since the last update but I am glad you posted finally. Keep up those updates! ~PJ
12/28/2011 c5 InsanityAndBeyond
Hmm.. is it bad that I like Wes more than Josh?

Of course he's an idiot but he does genuinely seem to care for her, and although I can obviously see why she's in a dilemma,why cant she be a girlfriend to both of them,considering they're the same person? Perhaps Wes wouldn't sleep around if she was there, because he obviously loves her in his weird way.

Its interesting to see her getting closer to Wes and more aloof with Josh aswell. Anyway, I loved this chapter!
12/28/2011 c5 ooglemac
loved the jealousy and when she laughed :)

i'm still reading but u better update faster ;|
12/26/2011 c5 CrazyGirlMo
This is so complicated! I'm scared that she'll go cheat on her boyfriend with her boyfriend's alter ego which in turn in her boyfriend himself. I want to dislike Wes because clearly he's an ass, but he's so charming and it's obvious he cares about her in his own twisted way. And poor Josh. I get what he means but goodness. So freaking complicated. But I still love this so update soon!
6/21/2011 c4 10Koki Enwai
That first sentence was so cute! I can't decide who I like better: Josh or Wes.

Anyway...

I really like this story so far. The characters are so realistic and the chapters are a nice length. I'm hoping to read more of this soon.

And sorry for reviewing every chapter, but I tend to do that. I can't keep all my thoughts until the last one; I'll forget them if I don't review as I read. Hope it's not a bother.
6/21/2011 c3 Koki Enwai
Wes is pretty cool. And I like the way your MC narrates things. (I forgot her names... yikes. Sorry.)
6/21/2011 c2 Koki Enwai
I like the dynamic among the characters. Very fun.
6/21/2011 c1 Koki Enwai
Ooh, very interesting so far. I like it.
6/5/2011 c4 7CaveDwellers
At the end of this chapter, did Josh quote a Taylor Swift song? Was that intentional, "the most beautiful thing that's ever been mine"? Don't get me wrong-it's a lovely line, but despite that it totally killed the mood of the story for me. I went from somberly following along, understanding both Penny and Josh's perspectives and hurting right along with them, to laughing incredulously.

As lovely as the line was, that Josh would use it implies that he's not only heard Taylor Swift, but that he's listened hard enough to memorize lines. It's a little fruity, to me.

Besides that, I found this chapter quite insightful. Josh's view of Wes clashing with Penny's, all of the internal issues that will hopefully work themselves out over the course of this story-I am still deeply intrigued, and I hope you post more soon. :D

'Til next,

Kyra
6/3/2011 c4 CrazyGirlMo
This chapter reminded me of the song Walk Away by The Script, since Josh wants her to walk away from himself in a way. I understand both of their view points. And it's a difficult situation. This is really good! Can't wait to read more (:
6/3/2011 c4 PJ Draft
Yay! Another chapter. :) thanx for the update finally, I've been waiting for this one for a long while. :) pj
5/7/2011 c3 CrazyGirlMo
I'm so so sorry it took me so long to read this! I'm so glad I finally got to it though. When you said it was a different type of love triangle I wasn't expecting this at all. The whole Dissociative Identity Disorder twist is genius! I'm seriously blown away. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
5/2/2011 c3 PJ Draft
Few typos here and there but I like Wes so far. I want to learn more about him. :D As for the so close but too far, we ALL know that feeling. Its a royal pain. I love that you bring all these thoughts to the surface, like the beauty on the inside/outside principle. (For people and life in general...) Makes me think alot about my own life and experiences, so that is a job well done as a writer. It's nice when you can get a reader to think. Anyways, I like this story. So more please? -PJ
4/23/2011 c2 2Miriya Trevino
Ah-hah, I told you I'd read something other than TBWEH! :)

I'm running on no sleep whatsoever, so as I was reading the beginning of the second chapter, I was just sitting here all like, "... Wait. Did he just go split-personality on us, or am I reading this wrong?" You were right in that I'd like this - it's a little darker, a little more my speed, haha.

I feel bad for Poppy, but at the same time ... I think I could understand where she's coming from. Seriously, you're right - she IS the female Caleb! Infinitely patient and understanding to the point where it is damn near super-human! It's amazing, but I actually really, really can't wait to see what you'll do with this. I also thought she was a bit naive in the beginning, but then when I realized what was going on, it made a lot more sense. It's not as simple as that she's being silly, or naive, or anything like that - when you're with someone with a mental illness, it's just so ... well ... different, for the lack of a better word.

'Sometimes it was like Wes was the host and Josh was the guest because in a way we were all at Wes' mercy.'

I loved this line. It gave me a little shiver; it sums up these first two chapters perfectly. Bravo! :D Keep up the awesome work, and write more of this!
19 Page 1 2 Next »