for You Got Boobs!

10/2/2018 c1 Guest
...What?
5/5/2016 c1 20nikkilittle
This was autobiographical, wasn't it? Worst first day of school ever. Hysterical. I went through six summers of praying for boobs. Five feet tall and 100 pounds in seventh grade. Flat-chested as an ironing board. Face like Jill Haworth in the movie Exodus. No dates. Ever. Five feet tall and 100 pounds in twelfth grade. Flat-chested as an ironing board. Face like Jill Haworth in the movie Exodus. No dates. Ever. Praying for somebody to look at my face. Look at my face, please! Everybody looking at my flat chest and asking me how it could still flat. Life stinks. Your letter to boob-wanters was probably dead accurate. Maybe I was blessed. Being a flatsie probably spared me the attention of jerks. This little story of yours perfectly captures the atmosphere of high school. It's all about the boobs! Both sexes. I'm 56 now, but I still remember.
4/13/2015 c1 ehhh
its confusing
3/5/2013 c1 Taking It Easy1
Ha. Shows what you know, I totally saw that ending coming from the moment he said he broke up with Julia.
4/8/2012 c1 1TheDarknessWithinMe9
That was long, but hilarious. Just saying.
4/8/2012 c1 46SwimmingThroughExistance
this, my dear... i ADORE! very good writing, loved the sarcasm, favouriting it:D
4/26/2011 c1 2Too Much Info
Few grammar mistakes.

Somewhat exaggerated.

But it was funny :)
4/15/2011 c1 31Who Is This Girl Anyway
I got a good giggle out of this. The grammar and spelling looks good and you kept the character's consistent. The only thing I noticed is that you may want to put the AN halfway through at the top as it interupts the flow a little, but this was pretty good.

Appy