for I Don't Like You, But I Love You

6/25/2011 c10 3Brightheart
woah. kim needs to realize her attraction to paul. can't wait for the next chapter.
6/25/2011 c10 1Bursting at the Seams
Dear Author of this Amazing Story,

May I just say that I think this is the CUTEST story I've ever read in my life. I can't stop myself from smiling every time something cute happens between Paul and Kim. They are just sooooo adorable. This is a really marvelous story. You're characters are so thought out, they're always consistent. It's not like one morning Kim wakes up and is all like, "I'm going to be someone else today!" which is why I like your characters so much! Your writing is really thorough and precise, I don't think I've found any grammatical errors at all! Overall, this is a story I enjoyed very much and can't wait until you update!

With love,

Emma
6/25/2011 c10 6LaughsWithTears
She feels empty inside because she FREAKING HAS NO HEART.

Oh, and how's this for pushing?

GET UP AND WRITE MORE!
6/24/2011 c1 3Wilderness Rose
Cute story...I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! :) And I adore Paul...I wish I could meet him! lol :)
6/24/2011 c10 Soonafter100
No they must be together, forever! I mean it! Grrr!
5/24/2011 c3 18Rizu Herd
Hey there, I've only read the first 3 chapters and I really like the dynamic between Kim and Paul but the story is very lacking in atmosphere. So far all the chapters seemed to be purely conversation with a few of the characters thoughts plopped in. There isn't any scene set for the reader and the conversations just seem to run into one another, some are literally continuous lines of dialogue with no expression or reaction from the characters themselves. In my opinion, what makes a novel is the detail. A reader needs to be able to put themselves in the exact situation so they can fully empathise with your characters. Also I want to know what your characters are like, not just their appearance but their mannerisms, their quirks, what their voices sound like, how they act around others etc. Use interactions with minor characters to your advantage by developing the personalities of your protagonists. I really hope that you take this review the way it is meant; as constructive criticism. I look forward to reading more of your work.
5/24/2011 c9 6LaughsWithTears
Well, I'M excited. :)
5/24/2011 c9 3Brightheart
can't wait. i love this story.
5/24/2011 c9 2Soonafter100
I think this one was so funny and I hope they get together!
5/23/2011 c8 FlourishedInk
I'm loving this. The building tension between the characters, the adorable clues, the super sweet scenes. Pleassseeeeeee keep writing.
5/23/2011 c8 3Brightheart
love it. the story is good so far. can't wait for the romantic relationship to happen between BOTH of them.
5/23/2011 c8 6LaughsWithTears
*Happy humming sound* Hmmm... More, please!
5/23/2011 c8 mysorryeyescansee
Finally! OMG They have to be together now!
5/23/2011 c8 3Jude Blake Gabriel
OMG! finally. They are sooooooooooo cute together .
5/10/2011 c7 2Soonafter100
Yeah, there so going to be together in the future! I mean they need to!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »