for I Don't Like You, But I Love You

5/10/2011 c7 3Jude Blake Gabriel
They are cute together
5/9/2011 c6 mysorryeyescansee
Kim is so unaware of the chemistry between her and Paul.

That roach was probably more scared of them than they were of it.

LOL.
5/7/2011 c6 PowerOfTheHand
All over a cockroach lol

This is so cute please update soon :)
5/7/2011 c5 PowerOfTheHand
"We definitely have to get married now."

lol!
5/7/2011 c2 PowerOfTheHand
I love Paul! I wish I had a cute gay guy who was "completely in love with me"

And yayz I listen to dark music too. But sometimes I listen to Lady Gaga but whatevza
5/7/2011 c6 Copril
Have I seriously not reviewed since chapter 3, or are my eyes deceiving me? o.o

Anyway, whether I've reviewed or not, this one'll be a little short since I'm doing this on my DS..

Lmao, I like these two. I can't believe neither of them would go near it though, rofl. I mean, I hate cockroaches (thank God I live in England) and hated it when I saw them all scurrying about when I was on holiday, but even I would've ATTEMPTED to catch the darn thing. Or get it under a glass. Or hurt it. Or behead it...Wimps, lmao.

I'm lovin' it (SCHMACKDONALDS) so far, can't wait to see what happens later on! (:
5/7/2011 c6 2Soonafter100
Watching the games now 2! Love this chapter, I am so wanting them to get together!
5/6/2011 c5 mysorryeyescansee
Sweet chapter!

Still loving Paul and Kim!
5/5/2011 c5 Soonafter100
Cute chapter! I am wanting more, cause the one was SO god! Love it and can't wait for more!
5/4/2011 c4 mysorryeyescansee
Nice story!
4/26/2011 c4 22DarknessQueen12
How cute! I cant wait until you update! I love how Kim and Paul's relationship is :)
4/24/2011 c2 paulaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is co cute :"3
4/24/2011 c3 3Brightheart
very interesting. Where is going to go from here?
4/24/2011 c3 2Soonafter100
Oh, no they have to be together, forever, he better come back to her, and they better get together!
4/24/2011 c3 Copril
Those. Pickup. Lines. Are. AWESOME.

Lmao, I love hearing cheesey pick up lines, they're so fun to hear. YOU MUST PUT MORE IN SOMETIME. For me. And only me. /hurduurr

jk, by the way.

But I DO love those pickup lines...

The band aid one is my favourite. XD

I sense a bit of jealousy, here, Kim. Or maybe not. I don't know anything. But aww, it's quite sweet how she kind of misses him. I mean, of course she would, he pretty much bombarded her and then just dropped it all of a sudden when stinky Jessica came along. Okay, I don't want to hate her since I know pretty much bugger all about her, but I kind of do. Sorry Jessica. But seriously. Paul, y u no pay attention to Kim anymore? You should. You shall. I hope.

Hey, you remind me of Pokemon, I just want to Pikachu. /lame

But seriously, you're as sweet as 3.14. Okay, lame lame.

Aw, I just found a really sweet one! Here:

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

Well, I like it.

Sorry for the pick up lines, but you brought it on. Your fault d;
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »