for I Don't Like You, But I Love You

4/20/2011 c2 Copril
I can't help but smile when I'm reading this, those two are so entertaining, haha.

It's weird how a three year age difference can seem really strange when you're still going to school, but then when you're older it hardly seems like anything at all. Like, a 12 year old going out with a 15 year old seems pretty weird to me (probably because of how they look, tbh, you know, puberty and all that xD) but a 22 year old and a 25 year old doesn't sound strange at all to me, lmao. These things are weird imo.

Paul likes to repeat things, I think. First with 'I'm Paul. I'm Paul.', now it's 'So? So? So?', gah, he'd annoy me so much irl. But it's not rl, so I can just laugh at it, haha.

Loving the story, keep it up. ;D

/Gaahh, I'm really tempted to add it to my favourites, but it's only 2 chapters in. Screw it, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna favourite it! /llaame Copril. xD
4/19/2011 c2 3Brightheart
he's 17 and she's 14. 3 year difference huh? nice story though anyway.
4/19/2011 c2 2Soonafter100
I LOVE IT and hope you post a new chapter soon!
4/18/2011 c1 Copril
Oh, Paul...you so silly.

"I'm Paul. I'm Paul. I'm Paul." I'd piss myself laughing (okay, not really) if I heard somebody do that in real life. Dearie me, I think I'm going to like this story.

The reactions of everybody are so realistic (imo), your writing style really helps this and I can't help but already feel like this story is going to be one that I'll really love reading throughout.

GAHH, can't wait for the next chapter.

kthxbai.
4/17/2011 c1 2A Life Without You Is No Life
Please post again soon!
4/17/2011 c1 bonnie1md
this is cool. i like the ending of it. it is like really funny. cant wait for the next one
4/17/2011 c1 ThebesPhalange
This is my first time reading this, but Paul is hilarious! I look forward to reading more of it.
4/17/2011 c1 Roman Candles
Great story so far. Update soon!
4/17/2011 c1 5Drops of Jewpiter
hahaha, "i'm paul. i'm paul. i'm paul" very funny :)
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5