for Last

6/12/2013 c12 3TheClosetWriter16
I am trying not to hate her. I really am. But it's SO hard! I mean, why? I wish she would stop pushing Rob away... She obviously has amazing chemistry with him and they NEED to be together :)
Anyway, Amazing chapter! I loved it ;) I really cannot wait to read the next one!
1/11/2013 c11 1Midnight113
I'm actually rooting for Rob because I think he genuinely wants to change and be a better person, and I'm all for a guy who realizes he did wrong and wants to fix things. Great chapter, update soon!
1/11/2013 c11 Guest
Shit, your story is amazing. I can't believe this happened Aghhhg
1/10/2013 c11 3TheClosetWriter16
It's because no one is rooting for Jon. hahaha
Well we love Rob too much! :D
Really sad chapter, but still amazing!
1/9/2013 c11 ginger heart
I am actually still rooting for Jon :(
Can't wait for another chapter though.
1/9/2013 c11 atlalok33
NO, NO, NO! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER?! I. need. to. know. what. happens between her and rob, do you understand me? This is the best story ever. Please please update soon. I'm actually happy that she chose Rob! Jon didn't seem right for her. UPDATTEE!
1/9/2013 c11 mylittleprincess
WHAT ARE YOU DOING Kara?
1/5/2013 c10 mylittlePRINCESS
Please update soon.
1/5/2013 c10 TheClosetWriter16
Well it's been a while ;) But this definitely made up for it! AMAZING CHAPTER!
Rob DOES have her eating from the palm of his hand but does she really mind all that much? :P
1/4/2013 c10 atlalok33
I really don't want to say it, but I think I'm going to side with Rob. I don't know who to choose! They just seem so perfect for each other. The ending, however, fit the chapter perfectly when she ran out. This is truly amazing, please update soon.
1/4/2013 c10 15Nikkole15
Yeah what is up with the radio silence. Glad you're back!
12/28/2012 c9 courtney
update this pleaseee!
10/22/2012 c1 witeaya
are u still updating this?
9/21/2012 c9 2eslover
Thanks for updating! That's an interesting twist to move the plot along. It seems like Jon is being especially stubborn out of the hurt he's feeling (which was somewhat self-inflicted, because he wouldn't listen to or try to believe Kara) but he's got to realize how cruel he's being to not respond and especially with it being her birthday. I wish Kara had learned from the past and could remain strong, but she's falling apart. (Plus the prologue tells us where this is going, so I can see how this would come to pass, but I still wish she did not give in.) I love this story, don't get me wrong! Oh, and I noticed when Kara wakes up at home that the time is accidentally written as A.M. instead of P.M.
:) Until the next update!
9/1/2012 c9 3TheClosetWriter16
Awww I loved the chapter but it was sort of depressing. In a good way. Your writing style is really good, and I can almost feel her emotions. Please update soon!
99 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »