for Last

8/2/2012 c6 3TheClosetWriter16
NO. Okay, okay, the chapter was great :)
Well except for that last part. Why? I want her to get back with Rob :(
Please update soon!
8/1/2012 c6 mylittlePRINCESS
can't wait for next chapter.
8/1/2012 c6 1Midnight113
There's something sweet about how persistent he is in how he's always at the same place waiting for her, and she always seems to return knowing he's there. It makes it more personal and meaningful in a way. Great job on this chapter, I'm looking forward to more.
7/31/2012 c6 totalbookworm
Glad to hear her tell Rob Jose the truth. Well, I'm hoping that she truly loves Jon because he's good for her. I'm really hoping she ends up with Jon or if she doesn't, then that's fine as long as she doesn't go back to Rob.
7/31/2012 c6 1whatcouldpossiblygowrong
Hallelujah! Sorry this is the first time I've reviewed but I have to say Kara's lack of action was really starting to tick me off...Jon's not perfect but Kara is just plain pathetic sometimes...
Sorry, rant over. Well written as always :)
7/31/2012 c6 redambrosia
Finalllyyyyy! Loving the bitch talks.
7/30/2012 c5 mylittleprincess
update fast please.
7/30/2012 c5 1Midnight113
Aw, poor Kara. :/ At least she was honest and told him about the encounter. I don't like Jon, he seems so possessive and accusing her. That's not cool. I hope things improve, can't wait for more!
7/30/2012 c5 minee22
Holy shit! WTH happened to Jon! Great chapter!
7/30/2012 c5 redambrosia
What. The. Fuck.
7/24/2012 c4 15Nikkole15
Love this...wish FP would alert me, like they are suppose to, when you as an author make another kick a$$ story :)
7/16/2012 c4 mylittlePRINCESS
update soon!
7/16/2012 c4 Midnight113
Thanks for the update, I like how he just threw that info out there for her. It's great being able to read her thoughts and reactions to his presence and how much of an affect he still has. Awesome chapter, update soon!
7/16/2012 c1 minee22
Another chapter! Yay! I really enjoy your writing and the characters have a realistic feel to them and that makes the drama & the story so good.
This chapter was really good. Poor Kara! And Robs little 'announcement' at the end...ugh! I want to hate him but at the same time kinda dont.
I like the way the story is flowing so far and am excited for the rest!
7/3/2012 c3 minee22
Happened upon Flaw today and read it in one day and am wondering if your still working on this story cuz its REALLY good. I eat up this type of romance/drama! Great story!
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »