for Choices

2/1/2014 c2 4Gothic-innocence16
Aww so sweet and loving...a douchebag at first...but sweet in this chapter. Update soon
9/23/2013 c1 minesweeper
This is great. I loved seeing the key points of your story from AJ's point of view which is unusual as normally I find that it ruins the story if we know what both the main leads feel and think.

Would love to know AJ's thoughts at the black and white ball and when Judith met Jared for the first time.
4/8/2013 c1 Guest
This is my second time reading this story and I just love how the characters are so human, I guess that is why I love and hate them so much. I know that Judi kind of hinted about Anita's baby daddy but I need confirmation so please please please add an epilogue or continue the story or something because than anticipation is killing me. I also need to know what is going to go down with Judi's real dad and also what is gonna happen to the Morales and Chris. I really enjoyed this story and when doves cry. Continue to write you are so very good at it! :-)
10/6/2012 c1 jyottoor
I love the fact you wrote this its interesting to know what happening in his head.
11/26/2011 c2 11NaTuRaLLy-BeAuTiiFuL-aLwAyZ
I realli ßelieve he like her. I like this very much and my request would ße ÁJ p.o.v on chapter 31 party when he had seen her and was talking to her.

P.s: No lie. Your biggest fan for It Was Only a Kiss & Choices! I`m loving it!

Thanks & Update Both Very Soon Plz! Thanks Jammi! =)
11/14/2011 c2 1Ceri Anne
I love this insight into AJ's character, hope you can update soon
10/26/2011 c2 1igot4
Wow! Jammi I have missed you! I love this, girl you did a wonderful job in getting his feelings out I can honestly say I'm in love with a fictional character. My heart goes out to A.J He is a strong male that does what he has to to keep his family safe. I'm still mad that he used Judi for it but. I still love him. She should too hope she forgives him. I cant wait for more I love his voice. you continue to have a fan in my. Till the next time... I will be eagerly waiting... :) Oh and I love his view of the secret sharing in his car that was so sweet.
10/15/2011 c2 BettyBoo
another brilliant chapter! even though it was short, i heard and understood exactly what you wanted to get across so thanks another thrill :)
10/3/2011 c2 LadyluckAJ
Just had to read this chapter again. Really Good and i would love to read his thoughts on the early morning of her birthday (pre-party) and night of her birthday (post party).
10/3/2011 c2 1Amy Stardust
Yay! You finally upated something! Please update again soon! :D

-Amy Stardust
10/2/2011 c2 Stretch19
I read the second half on your site and was excited for the rest. the full chapter is like regret balanced out by judi herself. the chap is completely aj so your hardwork paid off trying to capture his voice, although I don't think it would be a disaster if a judi-ism slipped in there just to show how she's affected him.
10/2/2011 c2 wishing-for-wings
I love seeing how AJ's view of Judith changes. Even in "It Was Only a Kiss", Judith starts out seeming like the weakest character, but now I believe she is the strongest. Gosh, I just love her! (Although I still don't understand why she's being so forgiving of AJ. He almost tore her family apart.) I think AJ has good intentions towards his family, but I just don't think he's handling things correctly at all. Sometimes people need to learn from their own mistakes and can't have their brother fix their crap for them every time they screw up. Sorry, Anita just kinda pisses me off. :) Haha, I love that you're making this a companion piece to your other story! Please keep updating both!
7/30/2011 c1 koerle
What a silly boy!

So he took a gamble and he lost... I guess he just needs to man up and grovel. Well he should have manned up before the black and white event. He should have told her the moment his feelings changed, when she asked him to make it real. But then again it's always easy to look back and think 'what ifs'.

I'm looking forward to see more in AJ's point of view!
7/8/2011 c1 ummmm
more? please?
6/3/2011 c1 1igot4
I LOVED IT! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF AJ PLEASE AND PRETTY PLEASE!
25 Page 1 2 Next »