for Forever Yours

9/25/2013 c22 Sweet Pea
Where is the rest? :( crying bitter sad tears
12/24/2011 c2 3MainlyPlainly.ME
wowwwww i freekin love this(i kno im commenting on like the 2nd chapter but ive read further)

you have most defffff made my fave list...i absolutely love it

this has been a MainlyPlainly ME review

I REVIEW SO I HOPE YOU WILL TOO =3
11/28/2011 c22 1starlight91
This is a great story! Definitely one of THE best I've read! I can never understand how one could speak to their own children that way...But what's a story without some drama? Don't like Steph's mom, obviously...but I'm loving the interactions between Liam and Steph. I cannot wait for the future chapters!
9/30/2011 c22 jstme
Love it keep up the work her mom is a bitch she shld not talk to her like tht ugh aggravating
8/3/2011 c22 LindseyMae
Really great story :) Couldn't stop reading it. Really Love it :) Keep Up The Great Work And Keep Posting Chapters :)
8/3/2011 c22 2Twistedin2Delusions
SHE IS EEEEVVVVIIIILLLL! I mean who does that? And to your own daughter too! I could choke her! God.
8/3/2011 c22 Fictionlover1997
Wow what a great chapter! Love the fight with steph's mom! More fights more fights more fights!
8/3/2011 c22 2NattieLove
omg... haha...so so so so so good :D i love you!
8/2/2011 c21 NattieLove
i will murder you if you dont update soon... haha... so so so so so good! ahhh... i want more! give me more!
8/2/2011 c21 1LatinSpice
OKAY!

So i'm reviewing cause, 1) I want to read more of this amazing story! and 2) because i absolutely love this chapter! Liam is so sweet to Steph! And i can't wait to see what's going to happen now that Stephanie's mom is in town! big cliff hanger! you're killing me here!
8/2/2011 c20 Kasandra
Absolutely wonderful.
8/2/2011 c21 hannah
I was surprised that Stephanie did not even tell her mom, this should be interesting
8/2/2011 c21 Fictionlover1997
Wow this is amazing(: I love this story! Keep writing!
8/1/2011 c20 LatinSpice
im so glad to see that the babies are okay! very good chapter! can't wait to see what else happens! please update soon!
8/1/2011 c19 2Twistedin2Delusions
Since you said maybe here goes nothing. I WAS SO AFRAID FOR THE BABIES! And they seem like a cute couple!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »