for Saxophones and Soccer Balls

7/17/2012 c42 Anonymous
Update? Pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top? jk :)
awesome so far, just want more!
7/9/2012 c42 orphanaccount
I miss you! Where've you gone? :3
1/31/2012 c42 xDtomatoxD
oh!God! oh God! oh God! you updated! yey! it's getting interesting! update regularly!
1/29/2012 c42 MistressBlack852
YAAAY YOU'RE BAAACK! lol it felt like a long time even though it was only a month :P but aah i love how there's now tension and connor figuring out his feelings. can't wait til the next chapters!
1/5/2012 c40 xDtomatoxD
hello! any chance your gonna update? I'm still here waiting! the story is getting interesting!
12/23/2011 c40 6ohsnapples
Yay new chapters! Aww he so likes her! That was so mean when she said it wasn't her problem! They used to be best friends! Poor Connor!
12/23/2011 c40 3Kill.Them.Tonight
I LOVE this story. Your writing style is excellent, and the story is beautifully drawn out. It kept me going from the very beginning; the way you portray the characters and their evolution from playmates to where they are now is very intriguing. Saxophones and Soccer Balls is definitely a story I'll be following into completion :)
12/19/2011 c38 6ohsnapples
I just wanted to say how much I love this story! I like being able to fill in the blanks myself! Lol Connor totally likes Salem! Oh and the meaning of life is 4! :P
12/11/2011 c38 4theblacksheepinme
aww! Salems's dating!

aww! Connor's jealous!

I hope Salem and Joe would break up and Connor would come to his senses that he likes Salem

Life: The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
12/8/2011 c36 Angel
This confirms what I've suspected all along: Boys really ARE stupid! :P
12/2/2011 c36 xDtomatoxD
oww? it's almost over? pls! continue!
12/2/2011 c36 theblacksheepinme
please update!
12/1/2011 c36 14Cat Parmegiani
Loved this, the whole concept is awesome. Like little snapshots into their lives... Amazing! Great writing, too (proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, just enough detail). Keep it up!
12/1/2011 c36 4IntricateBindings
Uh oh...you said, the wrong thing, Connor dear. But I love the tension...sexual tension. I hope. I think? Whatever. Please update soon, to make a broke anime fan happy.
12/1/2011 c34 2bookaholic13
hmm. this i got to see! May i ask why Connor is still so interested in Salem when she already forgot about him?
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »