for Memory

6/4/2011 c1 18Luna Carn
You were very good at painting the image of a quiet summer evening. I feel sad for Brad; I wonder what he and Tammy fought over.
6/4/2011 c1 Squidge Freeg
Argh, ficciepress is being annoying and not letting me sign-in. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I know you say this is an old piece, but sometimes they're the best ones, right?

"As he walked, he looked around at the palm trees, the tropical flowers, the kids that also lived on the island playing in their yards and out on the beach. They waved as he walked by, and he waved back." LOVED this. I don't know why... it just flowed so well (ack, terrible description on my part!) but yeah... really like that.

I feel so sorry for this guy, yes it's easy to say - move on or whatever, but that's marked this as a good piece. You almost forget about the writing to care for the character. In a piece as short as this, I think it's fab!

Well, keep up the good writing! ^.^
6/1/2011 c1 3Rosemarysgraden001
ok that was sad, it could have had more emotional impact, but i could see how you were trying to do it.

~Rose~
6/1/2011 c1 Anonymous Is Me
Great story, I love it! :D Would you mind reading&reviewing my story, “Angelic”?