for The Princess and The Dragon

3/7/2021 c12 nataliarw2004
This is an unrelated question to this story, but I was wondering are you ever going to update “My Wolf Boy”? It’s my favorite of your stories. I love it!
7/4/2020 c10 Pseudonym59
The chapter doesn't feel like a filler at all! Not much action happens, per say, but it is an important development for everyone to realize that Colleen is Kyein's intended. Plus there was some nice character-building / interactions. I enjoyed it. :)

And I'm sure this is from a while ago, but I hope your real-life stuff is better now!
7/4/2020 c9 Pseudonym59
I've been really enjoying this story so far!

I really like your writing style and the originality of the plot. Vera is adorable, and I was so glad to read the line that the courting wouldn't start until she turned 25 vs the more common 18-year old stuff I see in other stories.

Kyein is so interesting - I can't wait to learn more about him!
1/8/2020 c12 Bookworm
Oh my god! You’re alive! I’m so happy to see you updating again!
7/19/2019 c12 Kflyintodasky
We want s’more!
6/15/2019 c12 RomanceObsessed
I have been thinking for years that not as many people have been using FictionPress anymore. Which I think sucks because this was my favorite place to read stories. At one point lots of people were posting awesome stories, and as a reader I found it very easy to navigate and leave reviews. Anyway, I'm happy you are coming back to writing. I'll be sure to head on over to Wattpad. This chapter was great!
6/14/2019 c12 EverySilence
Yay! I so look forward to this story!
Gah! I love Vera!
6/13/2019 c12 thedeathrose
Great chapter, loved everything second!
6/12/2019 c12 1paper
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy to see an update on this story! I've had it in my subscriptions for years, and sm so happy to read! Keep going!
1/31/2019 c11 bigFan
Love it
10/23/2018 c11 omg
i really hope you can continue this story and any others that havent veeb completed ive only just finished this one and the one with wulf and molly i absolutely love your stories and writing cabt get enough i hope youll be able to keep updating soon
7/16/2018 c11 forevernerdy13
I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was really interesting how you waited to bring in the romantic interest instead of introducing him right off the bat like a lot of books do. It was surprising. It’s a great story, very original and I like the character growth:) you should keep writing it! Maybe even look at getting it published!
7/6/2018 c11 Guest
Love your stories! I really enjoy reading your work and actually went on a binge recently. I can't believe I missed this update last year. I only thought back to this story recently, looked it up, and was so excited to see a new chapter. Adulting is not easy so take your time to do what you need to do for yourself. Obviously I would love to see updates but I understand that creativity isn't something that you can force out of yourself. I hope that you rediscover what inspired you to imagine these worlds and stories (and I hope George RR Martin does as well). Hope you're doing well! Best wishes!
6/21/2018 c3 Guest
love this story, well done! :D
6/4/2018 c11 Acie
Please continue, I actually really like this
266 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »