for Secrets of the Gods

10/28/2011 c3 1Blackrose99
Nice work! Really good story so far
10/22/2011 c13 1Elemental Pen 29
I somehow slept in a black hole and the next thing I know you have 20 chpaters instead of 10. I have sooo much reading to do but this story is amazing!
10/19/2011 c24 1the unbirthday girl
I'll go look! This was good, I liked how Henri kept trying to get away.*rolls eyes* Typical. Their mini celebration was enough to bring on a smile that lasted the whole chapter.:) I'll miss this story, but if it didn't end, it wouldn't be so good.:)
10/19/2011 c24 Lea Smyth
Uncle Carl's reaction was great! I went back and reread the entire story because it's just that good; I can't wait to see what happens next. What about Eros and the rest of them? When do they come back into play?
10/19/2011 c24 13the ticking clock
this was AWESOME. Uncle Carl's reaction was hilerious. can't wait for more!
10/16/2011 c23 DarkLadyPegasus
I love your story, though i havent been on here in forever, you should make this published =)

~Pegasus
10/13/2011 c23 1the unbirthday girl
Aw, this chapter was awesome. I loved it. Now the monsters are dead, and we can get back to the important stuff. Like Hermes and Artemis. Or Mia and Henri, whatever you're calling them now. Its was awesome, YAY!
10/12/2011 c23 13the ticking clock
WOW! i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. This whole chapter was written so well, i got so caught up in the story! my favorite part was probably the end, but the whole thing was such a joy to read. You have really improved as a writer throughout this story, and this chapter really shows how far you've come. good job, keep it up!
10/12/2011 c23 1Princess Selina
I loved it and I'm glad to see that Artemus is getting less awkward around Hemes

~Lyra
10/9/2011 c22 1the unbirthday girl
Yeah, this is definitely a filler, but it was really good. And the last line was genius. So anti-climactic.:) Please promise not to give up on this story, I might virtually DIE.:D
10/8/2011 c22 13the ticking clock
WOW! that was so epic and amazing!I love how you write Aretimis and how she deals with the giants. beautiful. can't wait for more!
10/8/2011 c22 Lea Smyth
evil, evil cliffhanger. :)
10/8/2011 c22 2Clawstrike590
Dang. You need, as in NEED, to update real soon. That was good. I'm a follower but i often don't comment after the first time but this just pushed my hand. PLEASE update soon!

Regards,

Clawstrike590
10/7/2011 c22 1Princess Selina
Loved it, but I'd love it if you could update quicker, loved it though

~Selina
10/2/2011 c21 1the unbirthday girl
Loved this chapter, it was awesome. So much tension. Poor Mia. Poor HENRI. Its gonna happen like in the myths, right? Hope it works...

Happy writing!