for ZE POEMS

3/20/2013 c8 Jhape
Oh damn, I cracked up when you said (typed) 'Knug Fu'! What a typo LOL

Cool this is hilarious! Best funny poem ever written. At first I thought you're a girl, and then I thought you're a gay person. Are you gay? :D /eep/

Continue this maybe?
7/25/2012 c8 1noriepie
OMG you are so entertaining! You remind me of a hyper energizer bunny, or me when I'm hyper because O tho k of weird stuff too (made a song called 'macho-man' and he was going to be shipped in a cargo across the sea...) although I never actually written my WOOSH moments! I just think about them and smile and giggle and laugh sometimes to myself and then...then I forget because got distracted lol. Tbh I loved reading ur ANs more than the knocked up poetry xD }:D evil UNIBROW MAN! Gosh I love him and his creepy smile! :-D. Omg...}:-{D...,unibrow moustache man!' Dude got lot of facial hair..hahahharharrr snortgigglefits.
6/30/2012 c8 Guest
No it's your nationality 'cause I hear italian and rusian girls are real hairy.
6/30/2012 c6 Guest
Well, only on way to solve this. O.k you boy wip em' out and i'll get the measuring tape.
6/30/2012 c5 Guest
GUN. I win.
6/30/2012 c4 Guest
You know younger siblings only do it to get you to pay attention to them. O.k i'm sorry I can't bold face lie to you. Truth is younger siblings like me simple LOVE screwing with you. I mean we get one hell of a kick out of it. Does that make us a moster maybe but we learn from the best.
6/28/2012 c8 3ren360
LAWL.
4/27/2012 c7 Pigfart
waaay to lazy to log on. sah, lyykkeeeee i like totes like love this, like, its funnayyy and awweessaaammmeeeee and like, just what i like need, like yeah

PEACE OUT, BRO (or sis cause you're a girl...i think...)

nao hurry up and get za nex chaptah for ur ozzer story

what is wrong with me today?
4/8/2012 c7 renthreesixteeh
UPDATEEEE.
3/31/2012 c7 Zohorat
You know, these poems are actually publish-worthy! No really! I've read some poem books for children, and I can say that yours would fit in (but still be unique) in any of'm.

Thank you for posting.
2/6/2012 c7 3foreverandeverr
these poems are really cute and funny! xD

keep em' coming.
11/23/2011 c7 Me luurve it
Heya sis just droppin in to say hi.

Hi.

( ' ') yeah, i think that bout covers it. Hehe. Keep rhymin 'em words, sisahr!

Ren m(_ _)m
8/27/2011 c7 Ren. Just Ren
-0- you SEE how nice I am?

I'm reviewing once again!

Here you have another poem

Brought to you by Ren.

Yes I know I'm awesome,

No need to point it out...

I know how much you admire me-

Please! No need to shout!

Alas! I'm here to bother you,

And bother you I will.

I think your poem's very true

I mean, I'm laughing still!

But oh, I'm getting bothering,

just going on and on,

I think my reviews over,

It's hardly any fun.

So bye, my little sister!

I love you and all that stuff.

I hope you liked my poem,

Filled with love and fluff. :3
8/23/2011 c6 4WickedVodka
Hahaha! I was reading this to my little sis and she started cramping at one point! It was really great, good job!

ADIEU À TOI AUSSI!

Wicked Vodka
8/23/2011 c5 WickedVodka
OMFG! I DO TAE KWON DO TOOO! what belt are you? But seriously, people laugh at me went I tell them I can demolish then in half a second... Don't you get that too? I don't know... In my country, people don't respect martial arts at all, but that is until they meet me... MUHAHAHAHAHA..*cough,cough*...ha...

Hoping that you are dOing fine,

Wicked Vodka